06 February 2006

Lun, thanks for helping me with e deleting of post & tagging of message!

Yupp, peg & mak understand me i can say... if u know me well enough, my temper is short-term only. I just need to do some shout-out at tat point of time as i was really pek chek, so dun hv to get so serious & explain ur situaton to me, delon. Anyway, let's close this topic...

Ktv night was really fun, esp when e 4 guys joined together & formed into various bands, i still prefer e F4 song u all sang together actually... haha. So woah... we have S.H.E & F4 in this gang mann.. haha so lame... but well, cool man... OH, whatever!

Huijie, very sian tat u can't join us, but well, next time! Since u know of e attire now.. ;) So when u joined us, u guys can form Tension, EX-Energy, and hmmm others tat u can think of...

Darling peg, really thanks for ur morning call, it's being appreciated. Hmm altho i went back to sleep n was actually late for work for one and a half hour la... hahaha! But well, who cares? I'm resigning soon.. hoho. And ya we got to know each other more only after graduation, thanks to this gang! Enjoyed ur company alot, n ur missy temper, ur care& concern, and of cuz stuffs u always take time and efforts to do for us (like e steamboat)... thanks girl! The ideal wife for every man... ;)

Yesh "lao gong", i put all those canto songs inside so tat we can sing together... haha... i believe u're able to learn all within a short time... and if u wanna eat what ur lao po cook/prepare, u gotta WAIT! I'm not like peg, who knows how to bake n stuffs, but well, as i said before, i'm going to learn after i graduate! Yeahhh... wait for my ai xin dian xin everyone! More for u la kay, "lao gong"...

Rong ah... it was really great to have u with us at ktv tat night... very nan de as u always need to "book in" during weekends. Hahaha... and i think we did a great job tat night by forming into S.H.R... muahaha... dun u think so? Oops~

Ohh ya, just wanna mention this, chay, actually no one suspects u before... so u dun hv to worry abt how we think of u. Look at e below:


CYC: It wasnt me

2 Feb 06, 00:52
keefong: u guys go one round saying me orbit is it... or childish? why say me!!!

Straight after i posed as kf, u tagged this. Actually, whoever tagged tat will be suspected too. It's too much of a coincidence. And no one will deny FIRST to whatever he din do. Haha... so ya... now u see my point. Some of us analysed this during steamboat, so actually delon din wrong u for nth... as u sort of 'admit' it urself.

Me ciao 1st... in lesson now... i think e tutor is aiming on me le... BYE!!!

Love, YIN...

No comments: