15 February 2006

HI!

Hey! I'm back! Finally i reformatted my com once again... ergh i always love & hate computers. A companion but a trouble-maker sometimes.

Happy belated V-day to all too! How did u all spend e day? Rong at work, mak in camp, the rest??? Well, me? I went school from 9-1, then library studied till 230, went town meet a friend for shopping & 7pm another friend for gelare! The waffle was real nice!

Ya RONG, where u working now??? Sounds like baleno! Hahaha...

Btw i still remember those times in sec sch days when during valentine, u would always be fooled by us... finally when we are in sec 4, we turned mature. Haha. But seriously, i dun remember we fooled u for 2 months noe... hahaha... but there's lots of fun la! Ha.

I think ur company's really a cheater. SUE them if there's a need.

I dunno what to say & what to type now. Ciao!

Love, YIN...

No comments: