01 February 2006

Its me again. Got a piece of info from yahoo group, wondering if any of you all are interested.

Hi,

Get together with ex-kranjians

Date: 25 February 2006 (Sat)
Time: 2.30 pm
Venue: Kranji Secondary School Art Room

All ex-kranjians are invited.

Confirm your attendance with the alumni teachers-in-charge via email
by 11 February.

If you want to contact them, here are the contact numbers:
Telephone: 67605159

1. Mrs Punitha Ram (In-charge), punitha_ramanan@moe.edu.sg, Ext 272
2. Mr Siah Kai Ming, siah_kai_ming@moe.edu.sg, Ext 247
3. Miss Susan Leong, leong_pei_ching@moe.edu.sg, Ext 252
4. Ms Karen Wong, dawn_karen_wong @moe.edu.sg, Ext 223


CNY celebration is over and back to our sch,work,camp tomorrow. Dun be sad cause gathering will be coming soon. Anyone interested to go for the chingay rehearsal, i think is on this fri.

Thanks everyone again for your birthday wishes. My birthday celebration was ok, nothing special happen except for the huge chicken drumstick and thigh that my mum specially separated for me during lunch. Birthday is just another ordinary for me, maybe someone may disagree. But next year will be better. 21 already, can BBQ wild boar in the wild.

I also had a dream yesterday that i receive a million dollars for my acting in jurassic park (duno why got this stupid movie when i should be dreaming about movie with liu qing yun). I plan to take out a bit of money for my driving and boating license and put the rest in the bank. With a estimated 5% interest per year. I should be able to have a monthly allowance of about $3000. Cant believe i can be so rational even when i am dreaming. Should have spluge it on my exotic cars e.g. my favourite aston martin which can cost abuot 10 mazda 6. It is only a dream. But pls dun gamble your money away with 4D and toto. That is for the old folks.

"What you think of in the day will be reflected in your dreams" I think we our dear peg is really really looking forward to this sat steamboat. So dun play punk with her ( or stick out your horns for the boys).

YIRONG!!! You still got contact with your understudy? I may have to contact with her one day :).


Thats all

Young man who is 20 and 2 days old

No comments: