31 January 2006

lalala

Hey! How's new year? My angbaos very feng fu ah.... 24!!!!!


24 bucks i mean. Three... one from ah yi, one from mum's god-ma's daughter-in-law, one from my cousin. So pathetic right... maybe during dad side ah ma's bday, i'll be able to get 4 or 5 more la... tat falls on the last day of CNY... haha. So lucky... cause still able to get angbaos. Ah ma actually went malaysia to celebrate CNY tat no one can go there n bai nian... But actually, what makes me happy during CNY is the atmosphere & gatherings with family... so angbaos is just a minor factor la...

I can't wait for the steamboat this sat!!! Haha...

Ohh ya rong, why is it chim? Nan dao u tout it's real? Haha... mak asked me to marry him on msn tat day so i agreed lo... HAHAHA! He's my mao pai lao gong la... horrr lao gong??? Hahahaa.

Peg, what a weird dream! I think u must be looking forward to this steamboat too, tatz y u would dream of tat... hmmm.. it must be...

Well, me signing off now... meanwhile enjoy ur CNY peepz!

Love, YIN...

No comments: