22 January 2006

To the people who are interested..

disclaimer notice:

for people who are easily bored, impatient, busy, in a hurry, rushing for time, in a serious mood for serious work, allergic to useless readings, with no sense of humour and simply do not wish to read crap, please do not continue.. coz, this is just another boring and useless crap by Mak.

thanks.

hahaha..

delon, your tag made me laughed for quite a while.. good one there! i can almost imagine the scenario from the way you typed it..

haha.. chay, your tag made me laughed for quite a while too.. hahaha.. i doubt you were having illusion, but i think you wouldn't disagree with me right? most of the guys in this gang have similar family upbrining, similar types of friends and thinking, and may even end up having the same preference of types of girlfriends.. perhaps thats why we can be good buddies for so long and so close..

hm.. well, perhaps..

chay, i can also make it on th 4 Feb as long as it is not too late..

den and shiyin, i am absolutely very sorry for not being able to make it for the ktv.. really cannot this weekend ar.. i am sorry and i promise that the next one you organise i will sure go, ok?

firstly, my house undergoing "spring cleaning", and since i am at home, i am obliged to help out mah.. who else would? haha.. if my two brothers would bother to lend a hand, i will win 4D ar!

so now my house doing some re-painting and major cleaning.. i contributed 3 new wardrobes for me and my 2 brothers too.. we used to share one medium sized one, but now that we are quite grown up, having more and more clothes, i decided to sponsor everyone a individual wardrobe since the old one looks about to collapse also..

i also made a record spending of more than $200 in 15 minutes.. this happened when i went to buy "nian huo" with my family.. although my father say that he will pay me back, i am not going to take from him.. how can I, right? as a child who is earning money, it is only right to give and contribute to the family when in need..

plus, new year is just once a year, and this is the first time when i try to pay for everything in the new year period.. first time doing it and i already feel the "heart pain" and "sadness" of spending for something not for me.. you see, i am going into OCS tonight.. that means all the "bak kua", peanut puffs, prawn rolls, love letters, chocolates, cuttlefish and crackers that i bought are out of range for me.. by the next saturday when i book out, i can bet that they would all have been devoured by my dad. mum, brothers and my dog.. grr~

my parents have been doing this for the past 20 years! don't know how they pull through suffering this "injustice".. buy so much food but their sons eat most of it.. and the additional expenses they face during these period of time.. whoa..

so, den and shiyin, i am quite broke le, can say my one month's pay gone in 3 days.. and i see more to come.. hmm.. being an adult is not easy..

actually i badly wanted to go KTV yesterday.. i heard that Shiyin's cousin will be there? hm.. i have long heard of her "wonderfull-ness" and want to see for myself.. but i was worried that if i went, she may be attracted to me and not look at Den anymore.. den, being more desperate, may start to feel sad and angry with me for snatching his "prey", and launch an entirely new "CD saga" renamed to "MD saga".. hahaha..

by the way, shiyin, next ktv ask her out again ok? hahaha... tall girls who are virtuous and pretty are a rare commodity, and are highly valued by me and Den.. haha.. too bad i don't have friends like that..

one more by the way to shiyin, did anyone tell you that you can look like sandra bullock when you smile? i saw her on tv last night and i thought from certain angle, you look quite like her..

dun worry... she don't have double chin..


hm.. but, i heard she don't shave her armpit hair.. and her P hair..

EEEwwww..

quite an ultimate turn off for me..

hahaha..

regards,
mak

No comments: