28 January 2006

Gong xi fa cai

Hey!!

Steamboat next Sat CONFIRM at my place.

Regarding food, I think just me and Yin can liao. No need too many people. Can carry one lah, we are strong woman. Hee.

Update on Attendance:

Confirm ok:
Peg
Yin
Lun
Mak
Rong (need to leave early cos got service)
Den
Yu

Confirm cannot:
Chay
Delon
(aka the 2 SP-kia)

Cannot confirm:
Jian

STILL no news:
Huijie
Des
Mui
Yu

Can someone be a kind soul and help to get replies from these ppl? =D

Yeah, tmr is CNY le!! Excited? Haha. Hope everyone have a good reunion dinner tonight. And enjoy collecting angbaos. In the midst of your angbao collection, please do not forget lao-chay's birthday on Monday. He is hitting the big 2 le! OLD MAN!! Haha. I bet with all of you that he will be damn sad and will blog sentimental stuff if alot of us don't remember. hahaha. But don't say I shao xing, don't have too high hopes for a certain someone's msg or call. I'm just being very frank with you here.

Wishing all of you a great doggie year ahead! Hao de lai, huai de qu.

Love,
pEg

ps: in case I really forget, happy birthday chay!! haha. prevention is always better than cure. hahahaha.

No comments: