05 January 2006

Hmmm

Its me again.

3rd consecutive year that someone wish me to open my eyes wider and be more open to more options.

I am not just looking for a girlfriend but a possible life time partner. At our age, i think it is time for us to consider the possibility of getting a more steady relationship. If you those who want to find a girl and had the mentality from the begining that she wun be your wife, then that is abit morally wrong.( unless it is mutually agreed that it is a fling from the start). I just want to get married a little earlier so that when my child is young, i wun have generation gap with him ( even at my tender age of 19, i have generation gap with peers). By the time he grows up and need lesser attention from me, i have already reach my peak of my career and can concentrate more on work.

There will always be a perfect lover. Thats it, nothing more. Not a perfect partner.

We have to learn to live like the swiss, to accommodate and compromise.

If she dunno how to cook even a simple dish, it is ok cause i know how to cook, as long as she know how to appreciate and do simple washing up.

If she dunno how to clean up the house, it is ok cause i know how to, as long as she know how to do simple tidying.

If she dunno how to scrub her back, it is ok cause .............( imagine what i will put here)

I just hope that she is not afraid to clear the creepy crawlers that lingers around the house, cause i get freaked out by them.

If i happen to find someone i like, i will sacrifice alot for her. She may not worth ( or i may not be worthy) but it is the heart that tell me what to do and i will be willing to do it.

It is just like completing a jigsaw puzzle.( pasar malam around my area selling cheap jigsaw puzzle) It is not the whole picture of ones life, but it may be the most important portion of it. It is just incomplete without it.

My pic only want to create a festive mood for this blog, but i guess i was too late, yin was way ahead with that chinese new year song. By the way, that is a reindeer horn hairband for my family christmas party. Cute hor.

Before i go, anyone know who to cure mouth ulcer? I got a huge one on my tongue.

Chay

No comments: