06 January 2006

Hmmm...

Hmm... how come my greetings for u guys can get into a topic of 'a fling or a long-time partner'? Haha... Actually i've no right to tell chay tat too... but i just find tat 'mi lian' is not a gd thing. Maybe to me, love only exists when two persons really can sacrifice for each other. SO, if e person i like doesn't reciprocate, eventually i'll be awake & stop this 'mi lian'. To me, it's just not worth it & simply wasting my time thinking of e impossible.

On the other hand, my heart still tells me to do things that contradict my previous words. ARGH. Haha... whatever it is, yes chay, pls SMILE. I rlly changed my mindset since 1st Jan 12 midnight at esplanade. I smile almost every day & night. I just hope for a totally new fresh start... & maybe due to CNY coming soon, HOHOHO.

Quoted from peg's previous post:

Some people may have a list of criteria of their perfect partner and wouldn't get attached before he/she can find someone who fits all criteria. That, to me, is not being realistic at all.

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME?

Hahaha... when i read this, i was like wahhh yuan lai there's also pple like me ah. Haa. I think it's rlly nt good being lidat... it'll be rlly hard to find a partner then. I noe tat normally u dun end up with e mr/ms perfect in ur heart... but still some pple still prefer to WAIT in this way. Think it's time for me to stop such thinking.

BTW pple, i went ang mo kio kbox just now... supposingly sld be singing frm 4-7. BUT... we got free extension! We sang till 9+ & left OURSELVES! My frenz just got sick & were hungry... so sad. I'll definitely stay till e end even if i've no more strength & no dinner. I need to find such singing kakis like me. Haha. I'm not being cheapskate (*NOTE) Haha... but hey can sing till shiok leh... u dun wan meh? Alright wad i wanna say is let's shall go kbox e next time? But no guarantee there'll be free extension on wkends due to e bigger crowds. But if can, we shall go la...

As i flipped through my photos just now, suddenly i tout of those happy times in kranji. Well, some unhappy times too. It's been THREE years since we graduated from kranji... hv u ever tout of it? 3 years just fly past lidat... this gang had existed for 3 years too. Still remember those feelings when we crawled out of bed at 6am in e morning, then washed up, wore our kranji uniforms, carried our bag, and took bus/train to school? I can still remember these... so innocent times... and also those free time when we spent in our class chatting, reading, sleeping, eating, visiting toliets b4 assembly... hmm is it assembly? Is e session in e morning called assembly? Haha... i totally forgot abt tat.

And also, sometimes we get to see caning in e early morning too... now i can even imagine breathing in those fresh air when we sat at the... the... ground in front of e library la... listening to speeches or whatever e school always take so long to dismiss us.

I miss those folkdance lessons too... Come to think of it, i was in 1A, 2A, 3C and 4C in kranji... AND 1A, 2A and 3C were the champion classes during our times! I really feel so proud mann... keke. Sorry to those in 1B or 1C, 2B or 2C, 3A, 3B or 3D... i dun mean anything... just saying tat I'M SO PROUD OF IT. Muahahaaa. Still remember those dance steps when we have to change partners tat time? I remembered den was my permanent partner during sec 1 and 2. Haha... i think it's just nice cuz he's tall enough for me, so tat i wun have a hard time turning when his arms go up. Den's quite a gentle partner too... he dun swing girls like monkies & passed to e next guy de... haha.

If i'm not wrong, mak's hands are always firm... quite nice to have them as partners. I remembered SOME guys (dun worry, not any is in this gang) who ah... walau... swing us girls so hard & passed us to e next guy. Hahaha... just recalling back e feelings... though i dun rlly remember which guys did tat.

SO now, u pple got back those feelings? NO? Okay nvm...

I still remembered those PE times... when we ALWAYS must run & run & run... mr andy kong? U all sld rem him la right... e perfect but strict PE teacher.

Hmmm not forgetting e 1st 2 years in NPCC. Nightmares BUT fun & a sense of achievement.

Also, those choir times for me & rong... haha. Our SP performance, NATIONAL DAY too! I really miss tat! Still remembered we went back everyday to prac in sch, & then after tat to e stadium & rehearsed & finally e actual day! =)

Ohh ya, and tat d*** DUI LIAN teachers' day performance when my mike had NO sound. I used to hate our school's PA systems, and maybe some crews. LOUSY. Me, being one of e lead singers, standing in front, during e mid of performance, took mike frm weiyue who's like behind wenjun, & suying was btw me & wenjun. Imagine e distance... wahhh i dun wanna recall this thing anymore. I still get hot whenever i think back of this.

Hai... i was so childish back then. Haha... do u often think in this way? I always leh...

Hao le... enough of those kranji times. Shall update soon again~ TC guys! =)

Love, YIN...

No comments: