30 January 2006

I had a dream last night. Da nian chu yi night I dreamt of that.

I think because I kept thinking about our steamboat. how to get the pot from Rong? Where should we eat ie. kitchen or living room. What food should we buy etc etc.

AND.

I dreamt of me waiting at home for you all til 11pm. haha. We were supposed to start steamboat at 9pm. (don't ask me how come) The soup boil until going to dry up in the pot liao. I wait until I so pissed yet trying to contain my anger. My mama kept asking me what time you all coming. And I remember when the first few ppl (think is Yin, Mak, Lun and Den - the more punctual ones) reach, I gave them a "you are late" face and Mak said "aiya, late for 2 hours only mah"

-_-'''

Found it quite funny though.

Btw, I should be going to get the pot from Rong later. If nothing goes wrong.

Till then.

pEg

ps: the previous post was by me. Quite obvious though. just in case some ppl wanna ask. who else always forget to sign off. tsk.

No comments: