09 January 2006

heyhey

Hey hey, I'm here. Although I don't have the advantage of taking leave today and having a long weekend. I have the "advantage" of a 3 hour plus break since 11 plus to 3.30. Damn.

Before Mak starts complaining that no one respond, here I am.


"Some people may have a list of criteria of their perfect partner and wouldn't get attached before he/she can find someone who fits all criteria. That, to me, is not being realistic at all.
i thought this was directed at me when i first read it.. "

Please lor, Mak Jia Yuan. You are the last person I will think of when I type this. LAST PERSON. hahaha. Its like out of the way can? Although I wasn't targetting at anyone in particular, but if you detour abit, maybe can reach ShiYin lah. But you? HAH HAH.



"long long, sexy sexy. loud loud, play netball" Woah, this girls sounds like a nice girl. Hahaha.


You see, ShiYin, Mak can't stop suaning you about the "rebate" thingy. I told you all liao what. You do something stupid to him/infront of him once and he will remember it for life. Hahaha. Remember my farting in front of him and stuff example which made me got shoot until like dunno what?

But don't worry, my darling, I will defend you and help you rebate, oops, I mean debate. Haha. I guess Yin was thinking of 2 words at that moment. She wanted to say "debate" and "rebut" and in a slip of mouth, "rebate" came out. She didn't mean NTUC rebate la. Hah. I'm looking like an idiot, sitting alone in a study room, smiling at my screen as I type this. I hope no one walks pass and peep in. But I really can't help laughing. Haha. Ok, back to my point. Am I right about that Yin? That you were thinking of those 2 words at the same time. Ok, no need to say. I know. I know you love me and I know you best.

(not right also must say right leh, if not both of us lose face.)


"Hey! but your cousin can consider.. yesterday u said she quite tall right? figure like peggen ar? but face not like right? haha.. like that can consider liao.. hahaha.."
Mak, don't xiang bu kai k? How come your previous failures made you change taste and decide to go for not-so-good looking girls? Don't like that lah, don't despair k? Can find one lah. Don't xie qi.

(shiyin, I'm not saying you cousin not pretty hor. You know my intention. Haha.)

Today I'm just in the mood to shoot people. Don't know why.

Chay, drink more water. Drink alot alot of water. Maybe will help.


Its almost 3.30. Time for biz law. Argh. BTW, my biz law prof looks like Ms Sim from the back. Really look alike. From the back.

Got time I go sharpen knife then come and fight war again.

Bye!

pEg

No comments: