27 January 2006

I also don't want a 4-people steamboat... u all... better make it unless u've a VERY good reason which is enough to get through me... muahahaaaaa.

Alright la, just try ur best kay? I won't force, but wish tat my dream of a 'quan jia fu' can be fulfilled before all of us turn 20. OR at least 3/4 of e quan jia ren? Haha. Aiya, just get ur ass to peg's house next sat la!

So set kay... STEAMBOAT WILL BE ON THE 4TH FEB (SAT) AT PEG'S HOUSE. Time's not set yet, will further notice. We'll be having steamboat lunch, but of cuz, those who can stay for e whole day can stay on, cuz peg wun be chasing us away, am i right darling? Heex.

I'm here to blog to create a new post... since it has been 3 days that a new post's been created. Haha. Happy New Year people! Enjoy! Get more angbaos! ;)

Love, YIN...

No comments: