02 January 2006

hahaha! what a song!

HAHAHAHA!!!

whoa.. what a shocked i got when i open this site!!

hahaha.. usually, i will enter open this page and go check out my emails as the page loads, only to return when i am done with me emails.. but this time, upon hearing this song in the midst of reading emails, i got stunned and quickly "alternate tab" to see if i got the wrong page or not ar!

hahaha.. but its damn hilarious.. hahaha.. now i just turned down the volume of my speaker.. coz i dun wan my family to say i am siao also.. hahahaha...

anyway, hey shiyin.. you say me until like i very lousy like that leh.. only got knowledge, like nerd only.. i also can be very xi xin, wen rou, thoughtful and gentlemanly one hor.. hahahaha! somehow when u say i know everything and didn't praise me for anything else, i felt like you were describing KEE FONG... and THAT, is definitely NOT a compliment... hahahaha... therefore, take the hint -- I feel insulted.. hahahahahaha!!

nevermind.. at least thats what you honestly feel.. dun wan u to "kua" me for the sake of doing it.. its okay.. *sob sob* i got "zhi zi zhi ming", won't "bu zhi liang li"... hahahaha..

at least say i tall next time ok? since i am the tallest in the group.. and since Mr. Phang is not that tall.. hahaha..

hey! being tall is one of the things girls look out for right?!?!

WHAT?! it no longer is?!

hmmm... oh no.. help!!!

hahahaha..

regards,
mak

No comments: