02 January 2006

happy new year!

i m soooooooo bored. guess how i spent the second day of 2006? sleeping, eating, sufin net, sleeping n eating..supposed to get out of the hse to visit my uncle in hospital.. kept waiting n waiting for my parents to be ready.. n then, when they were finally ready.. i couldnt get my bud movin.. too glued to the computer screen.. n they din went in the end.. will visit him tmr after work ba..

argh.. wat a way to start 2006.. slacking and lazin at home.. doing nothing..

well aniway, happy new year ppl! hmm.. looking back,2005 haven been a good year for me at all.. things were juz not going right.. had a few quarrels at home.. din got into uni.. was lost.. disheartened.. self condemned.. and many other stuff.. drifted away from God.. felt bitter and angry towards everything.. got a screwed up job with a screwed up pay.. and sooo much stress to deal with.. lousiest bday of my life with no cakes n no songs.. everything juz din go right in 2005..

hmm.. but the bible says, remember lot's wife, dun look back!! hmm.. gonna learn from everything tat happened in 2005 and move on to 2006! n i know its gonna be a great year, for me and for everyone of us!!

my new year resolutions:
1) do quiet time every morning and night
2) be more accountable and responsible
3) be punctual
4) slim down!!
5) manage my money n time better
6) spend more time with family n friends

haha. i wonder how many i will be able to keep. slimming down has been my resolution since sec sch days i think.. haha..

yin, i agree with u! huijie is v gentleman! ha.. and now confirm guarantee plus chop, our blog song wun hit its max width size or something. confirm nobody will refresh our page many many times to hear the song. ha.ha.at least i wun. haha.

rong

No comments: