23 January 2006

yeah yeah..

I will help out with the food. Anyway I dunno why by default I am always involved in food preparation one. Recall newton chalet and our BBQ at teck whye garden almost a year back. So even if I don't volunteer, darling Yin will also shoot the arrow to me. I can feel it. Haha.

Yin u wanna be song IC. I have COMMENT!!! My god. I am imagining what you gonna turn my house (or Rong's house) into man. You wanna come and fight with my neighbour ah? My neighbour sometimes plays "hua hee tio ho" and the "tau gei been chao chao". And when she plays, she blast it such that it seems to be playing from my own Hi-fi. Haha. You can come and fight with her with "he xin nian, zhu xin nian".

I thought I still have one can of abalone at home after I used up one to cook instant noodles. Haha. but my mama just ate it up yesterday. Hah. TOO BAD!!

And you sure that yu sheng thingy is call bee hoon? Hahaha. I think if you buy the whole pack one, all should be included. But the fish how? Shall we have salmon? *slurps*

The problem is.... So far the list is only as follows:

Confirm OK:
Peg
Yin
Mak
Lun (if i dint rmb wrongly)

Confirm Cannot:
Chay
Delon

Cannot confirm yet:
Den
Jian

No news at all:
Rong
Yu
Mui
Huijie
Des

I don't want to have a 4 person steamboat can. Can you imagine. 4 of us, sit around the square table. Just nice one on each side. Eat steamboat, lao yu sheng. My god! How INTERESTING.

Although I seem to have no luck in gambling, CNY is the only time everyone will want to gamble and it seem like a norm. It brings out the atmosphere also. Tsk. I don't mind. But I think our dear Yirong cannot again lor.

From the picture, I think Yin has a nicer smile. Maybe its this pic but Sandra Bullock's mouth looks BIG. And I don't think Yin's smile is like that.

Who's the idiot who came up with these IC thingy, making simple gatherings sound so BIG SCALE? Hahaaa. I know its me lah. But I can't help but think we are making things sound so big scale when its just a simple gathering. Hahaha.

Regarding spring cleaning, I'm glad my house just had a revamp last year. And everything still look pretty nice. My mum did abit of decor which I thought was just nice. Simple with a little touch of CNY. I like it lah. I spring cleaned my room but my table is messy again 'cos I'm such a mugger. Muahaha.

Only thing lacking is CNY goodies. Haha. I'm not sure if we are buying this year cos normally no one comes to my house one. And it will all end up in our own stomachs, which mean weight to gain. But to the very least I will have my Ah Ma's pineapple tarts which I think some of you ate before. I'm here at Newton and she's in the kitchen churning them out now. Muahhaa. So exciting!!

K lah, thats all. I go play with melody liao. (tempt lun)

pEg

No comments: