03 January 2006

Alot of stuff

Here peepz, here I am. Peggen didn't go missing. I have been reading all your posts, just that I didn't really know how to respond to them.

First up, Mak, that someone brought to me other things despite throwing me into hell and stuff like that. I always believe in trials making me stronger. =) And also, not forgetting, without someone, I wouldn't have been with this gang. All thanks to him that I have this gang.

Yin, that is what you call a perfect guy which you know don't exist. If there is someone who has all their good points, he definitely have all their bad points as well. Which some clashes. Haha. The first thing I can probably think of is that HE WILL BE ALWAYS LATE. Hahaha. This is such a common thing in our gang. And I'm glad Rong made that resolution to be more punctual. I hope Jian is doing the same thing too. Please tell me he is. Haha. And an attempt to look for that perfect girl will only leave you on the shelf. Haha. Because you will be missing out many not-too-perfect and good guys.

Rong, I don't see whats wrong is spending the first day of the year like that. C'mon, that is call rest. How much rest time have you given yourself to reflect and think through stuff dring the past year. Yeah, if that is a wrong way to spend a day, then I have spent half my holidays wrongly. Hahah.

Mak, stop complaining about Yin's description. I agree(mostly) with what she wrote about you guys. And you know, I have a friend who thinks that knowledeable guys are very sexy. Yes, I swear she used the word SEXY. Haha. Like she said, that is just the most distinct triat she mentioned. So the rest of them can complain that they are just like she mentioned but without slightest knowledge about stuff? *kok ur head*

What else? I'm trying to respond to all your posts and I swear I am not refering to them as I type this entire thing. Shows that i read all of them attentively one ok? haha.

Yeah, I like what Yin said about me the previous post. Hehe. I'm always happy to see/hear people tell me that I'm a good gf. Hee. Rong's friendster testimonial for me is one of my favourite cos she say me until like very sweet like that. I'm not sure how true that is. I do break people's heart as well, so I'm not too sure. But taking that away, I admit that I'm a very sweet gf. Haha. Thanks girl. *muak* I'm not just a very sweet gf, I'm a very sweet friend as well k? =p And yeah, continue enjoying my posts. Haha. And about slacking less, *ahem*, look who's talking man?

Yah, I think Chay is expecting to create an uproar with his horny picture. BUT Yin came with a Xin Nian Kuai Le song and the focus changed. Yin, you stole his limelight lah. haha. People, don't ignore his horny picture k? Laugh at it, thats what he wants. Right Chay?


And yeah, aren't you all suprised I'm here at 9am? Haha. No no, I got no lessons today. I made myself wake up early (alot earlier than my usual 2pm) in an attempt to adjust my body clock to prepare for school. Its a good attempt today. haha. I can't believe that I actually got myself out of bed at 8 plus. Thats totally amazing k?

I haven't had breakfast since quite long ago. Hahaha. Maybe I should go have mine now!! So exciting. Breakfast. OMG! Its not Brunch, not Lunch you know. BREAKFAST. I can't believe it.

Ok , enough of crapping.

Enjoy whatever that is coming!

pEg

No comments: