15 January 2006

Hey people, did someone do something to our template? How come the font looks different? I prefer the old one leh. Maybe just not used to it lah.

Anyway, Mak, your that long post, I read all of it. Haha. It may not be as interesting and its relevant lah. Haha. Yirong says she took the entire Sunday afternoon just to read your posts. Poor thing. Can you please spare us from these? Haha.

Anyway, I just wanna comment on the Christmas celebration part. Well, I know we celebrate Christmas differently. Cos for the Ang Mohs, Christmas is like our Chinese New Year where they spend it with their families. But since we don't have the tradition of celebrating it, we look elsewhere for fun and entertainment since its a holiday.

I'm not sure how serious the molest cases were cos I kind of feel that the entire thing was blew up by xiaxue. I don't know lah. I wasnt in the crowd during Christmas eve but I know that the whole aerosal foam spray thing is rather out of hand. About molesting, I'm not sure.

And about the whole long part on the "bombing" of MRT. I think that its a good exercise. but just don't make it until it becomes fire-drill in primary and secondary schools. You all know how its like. We just drag our feet and go for it. Even if its a real fire, we might also think that its a drill kind of thing. It defeat the whole purpose lah.

Anyway, for CNY steamboat. We need to come out with a date. Venue wise I think its quite flexible. Its either Rong's place or my place. If no one's house is available, there's still Newton Chalet. But that would be the last choice like I said cos I don't want to trouble my Ah Ma. Even if we say we prepare ourselves, knowing her, she will want to help us prepare one.

Since its CNY, I really hope all of us can turn up. Like some reunion dinner like that. hahah. Maybe Jian can bring Xue too and since its CNY, we can seek peace and hormony for a new year! =) (I've been inviting Xue for our gatherings since dunno when liao)

Proposed dates are:

31 Jan (chu 3) lunch
3 Feb (fri) dinner
4 Feb (sat) lunch or dinner
5 Feb (sun) lunch

Must I organise? Can someone take over? Hahaha. Someone who hasn't been doing it. If not then I have to xi sheng xiao wo, wan cheng da wo lor.

But you all know I will scream if you all don't cooperate by giving me the dates.

Thats all for now. Abit early I know. But just wanna make sure everyone can turn up so have to book you all first. Hahaha

pEg

No comments: