21 February 2006

off yu's blog

I know some of you don't read our blogs. This is an exercpt I taken off Yu's blog to share with you all. Hope Yu don't mind. :D I dunno why but I really laughed out loud when I read that.

"i duno why but my navel peircing was hurting quite badly, its a little swollen n it hurt even when im seated down. so i took out da stud after i finished my food...

and as i walked towards da bin to dump my cup noodles, i duno what ive been holding on the other hand.. bt so my left hand was holding onto my stud and da cup noodles tt i wanna dump, and in my mind i was like repeatedly chanting to myself, 'dun accidentally dump my dope stud, dun accidentally dump my dope stud, dun accidentally dump my dope stud...'

and thank God i dint!! cos i noe somewhat if i divert my attention that's it~i threw away the cup noodles happily down da bin and as i turned around, i heard 'CLING CLANG CLUNG'.

then i began to wonder; i tot its styrofoam, so what's with the metallic sound??

oh yeah. smart ass me. i just dumped it together with my fork n spoon. -______________-"

but as soon as i realised it, i bursted out laughing at myself. hurhurhur. so much for da concentration huh~

i really find it amusing, i mean here i was trying not to accidentally throw away something; but there i was accidentally throwing away something~ dang~"

Maybe after a second read you will find it "duh" but I found it amusing too. Since Yu seldom blog, let me blog on her behalf bah.

Hee.

pEg

No comments: