18 February 2006

I thought about this evening's KTV on the way home just now. Although most probably I'll not be going but I was just thinking through about all the stuff about this session and I suddenly thought of something.

Isn't it very selfish for the person to ask ShiYin to organise this session with the intention of asking someone to go when ShiYin actually thought of not going if she confirms that the "secret guest" is someone she doesn't want to see.

Imagine this.

One day, I go to Mak and say, "Eh Mak. I very long never see HQ liao leh. Can you organise an outing for our gang so that I can ask him along?"

I think Mak will just hurl the F word at me.

I think the same theory applies here.

This time I am not the one being pissed. But I can sense Yin's unhappiness. And suddenly I feel that she is being made use of. You said you wanna destress, but why can't you organise it yourself? Isn't she having exams also? Why do you only think about yourself and your own interest?

Regarding that someone, actually I don't really hate her that much. I just don't like the way she appears to be sweet and innocent in front of everybody when I think she actually isn't. I don't like people like that in general. And I'm just unhappy that she was the one who caused so much unpleasantness in our gang. But because I was the only one, I tried to subdue it. Apparantly, I had a friend. Haha.

We spent quite alot of time talking (bitching actually) about her. And you know, when we girls bitch, it can get very bad. And I can assure you that we have more topics to bitch about now. It may seem that its not her fault. But we will think that she caused it once again. I don't know why but when things like that happen, I always get pissed off with her before I start to think logically and get pissed off with someone else. So is this how you protect the person you so-call "love"?

I can't quite understand actually.

I don't want to be autocratic. I would love to hear feedbacks.

***
And to the anonymous tag, I don't like to believe things which I don't know where it comes from. Just like why should I believe a stranger who comes knocking on my door and tries to promote something and change my belief about it. At least I have the name and the website of my "fact". At least if you introduce yourself and probably tell us how you got here, I might believe.

Anyway regarding the video, the thing I like most is the song. Its damn nice.

pEg

No comments: