14 August 2005

=))

Hey Rong, your post was so sweet. Suddenly memories started coming back also. Actually I just wanna add that everytime I walk into that office where we used to mug, I will think of the times we had there too. Its not by the sight but by the smell. I wonder if you all agree with me that that room has a special smell. Actually out of our 5 senses, the nose has the best memory. I don't know if you guys agree but it is proven lah. Hee. I remember the smell of the perfume of my Primary 1 tutor when I walk past someone wearing the same scent but I wouldnt be able to recognise if I see her now. Its the smell that makes me remember stuff. Next time try walking into a familiar place with your eyes closed and try to feel it and smell it. I'm sure you will be able to recall stuff even if you don't look. =)

People, I have one more week before I start school. I'm quite worried actually. I don't know why. People have been telling me how girls will change in the eyes of their same-age friends after they enter uni. I have seen how my close one changed and disappoint me since she started her orientation. Peepz, did I change? If I disappoint you all in any way and if you all think I have become someone you don't recognise anymore, let me know gently ok? I wouldnt say I promise to change back to the usual Peggen but at least I know and I can reflect and do what is best for myself and my loved ones. I NEVER want to lose you guys no matter how many new friendships I will have. NEVER!

pEg

No comments: