08 August 2005

Hey Good Morning peepz! For once, on a Monday, I'm not facing Monday blue. Cos tmr gonna be a public holiday. Whee!! Haha

Mak, yup, George is from SA, in my neighbouring class. I used to think he is oh-so-cute and stuff. Since blog is such a open medium, people who happen to see this, please don't misunderstand. I don't like him. I just think he is cute. That's it. I think I should have mentioned him to you before. I can't remember. Saw him on Sat night at Holland V when I was chilling with Ivan and Huijie. And HJ told me he should know you and so that kaypo HJ asked "Hey, you know Mak right?" And so yah.. That's how I know that you know him. Yes, I know he is a nice guy. Haha. When we saw him at college day, Yenfang said something like "Hair really does make a difference to some people." Haha. I burst out laughing. But at least NS didn't change his trademark dimple smile. =D

And Sarong Party Girl is from SA too! Wahaha. I read her blog a few times before all the publicity came out. Haha. I personally feel that she writes well and thinks very deep. I feel shallow reading her stuff like I think I have told Lun and Rong before. Haha! What were you curious about, Mak Jia Yuan? She has removed her picture! Haha!

And for Tuesday, I guess there will only be me, Rong, Yu, Lun and Chay? Let's drink up my 3 bottles of Heineken at least. Hee. Too bad, Mak, you are booking in. Wahaha. Oh, so Chay knows how to come my house. Right to my door step? You send me right to my door step before meh? Not that I remember. Anyway, my unit number is #22-35. Very easy to find one. Argh.. I need to pack my room a bit. It looks a pig sty now. Hehe. So paiseh to let you all see my sty. Hah!

pEg

No comments: