06 August 2005

heyoh!

Hello...

so it tue cfm on? Hmmm i'll be late if itz on cuz i'm starting work on tue. I din wan to go back to Baleno de... but there's... haix. Yi yan nan jing. Tell u pple when we meet up.

Hey mak dun be siao la! Sheh Shi Man... wo hai Yu Wen Le kay? Haha.

Hey did u guys watch Superstar? OMG Junyang is so cute right? I like to see his blurish expression! Keke. For e gers' side, I'm quite neutral, maybe kan zun kelly ba.

FINALLY my problem's settled! If u guys are so damn curious, I'll tell u when we meet up kay? Not convenient to type here. You guys must noe so as nt to end up like me. =(

Hmmm juz went to watch 'wedding crashers' with lun, delon & den! The movie was quite nice.. not tat bad. Haha... bt quite a few censored parts, right LUN? There's this scene where e ger inside caressed e man's * while having dinner. Damn gross & disgusting! Funnie movie too... a must watch movie!

Lun's confirm booking e chalet altho only 5 had confirmed! 5 shall be 5 la! Waha... this was wad lun said!!!

Next movie to watch will be 'The maid'! Or "charlie.." ba... haha! I'm starting work on tue! I shall tell u pple e venue & time myself! Dun wanna announce out loud here... hahaha!

Hao ba... i think i blog quite alot, right? Waha... gtg! *grinz*

No comments: