14 August 2005

yeah!

Wow rong i'm so impressed by u... sucha long post! Haha. Btw, after reading ur post, i said hi to u on msn... but u went offline soon after!!! *SOB* Why din u reply me? Wei shen me??? Muahaha.

Rong, i sure play murderer along with u to0! I love this game! Ohh ya i've another new game to0.. itz gotta be very fun! I copied this idea frm e condom shop at lucku plaza... muahaha. Nth's dirty dun worry guys!

Hmmm some memories...

Our sentosa camp! It was a wet camping. Raining VERY heavily & yeah we were feasts to those stupid mosquitoes on e shore!

At peg's hostel where everyone slept & left me alone spinning on e grd! Muahaha. When someone in e gang couldn't get to sleep, we all must try our best to entertain kay... wahaha!

Swimming & studying at lon's hse!

Our bbq sessionS too! At lon's hse... at teck whye park... chalet...

Remember one new year's gambling over ma place? Not everyone came... but most of u guys! *winks*

Hmmm still many more & we'll have MORE to go, right pple?

I'm starting to miss u pple too now... was influenced by rong.

Hao ba... i shall stop here le. See u guys soon on e 26th!!! Itz coming!!! My exams will be ard there, but heck la! u guys more impt! Waha.. right those poly students?

Love, YIN...

No comments: