21 August 2005

starting school tmr

Hey all, I'm starting school tmr le. Its like finally but yet 'argh...' I have lesson at 830 on a Monday morning. Haiz... But its ok la. Hehe. I've got quite a good time table and I shouldn't complain.

Stop spreading the news and gossiping about me attending Mak's end of course dinner with him. Its irritating when you all sms me or msg me on MSN and say things like "how's the dinner. ;)" The irritating thing is the winking smiley. Let me show an example:

CYC says:
peg!!
[pEg] says:
ya?
CYC says:
hows the dinner on fri?
[pEg] says:
ok..
CYC says:
hoho
CYC says:
ok
CYC says:
;)

You all think too much. So here I am telling everyone here that I went for Mak's end of course dinner with him as his date because he needed to bring one. That's it ok? There is nothing going on between us and there will not be. I was just doing him a favour. And thought I might be able to see hunks there. But sadly, I didn't see any guys whom I really think are good-looking. Probably because I'm not really interested. Haha. Probably when you have someone occupying your mind, you shut yourself off from everyone else? But when you are looking for someone, everyone may look good in your eyes. I don't know. That's what I believe.

But Mak, when I heard what you said when I mentioned who I thought George would bring, I felt like laughing and I remembered Shiyin laughing hilariously. Hahaha. Let me share with everyone.

Mak: Who would bring his ex-girlfriend to this kind of thing one?
ShiYin: (started laughing hilariously) hahaha
Peg went silent for a moment while Yin laughed.
Peg: Didn't you bring me too?
Yin: Yah, thats why I was laughing. (and she's still laughing)
Mak was a bit dumbfounded and simple said, "aiya... different mah."
And we just laughed it off.

I found it really funny. I don't know why. And I was glad. Cos I'm happy that you see me as a friend more than an ex-girlfriend so much that it slipped your mind. Thanks for that and kudos to our friendship. =)

Hey, know what? Chalet is coming up next weekend. Fast right?? I'm looking forward to it leh! I'm bringing my vodka. Hee.. We can have our own clubbing session. With some music, we can start dancing. Heheh. Start giving suggestions what we want to do leh. Don't end up spending half the time deciding and end up doing nothing. I will kill you all.

BTW, Halo Bar is quite nice. We can all go there one day. Drinks aren't too ex. Can sing KTV at the same time. Heh. Just that you will hear some people spoiling certain songs like "tong hua". Hah. Terrible.

*Parts of this entry are kind of transparent. No offense to anything or anyone. I just thought that transparency should be encouraged.*

pEg

No comments: