04 August 2005

chalet II

Hey.. 27 August is a public holiday. Will it affect the prices of the chalet? Or anything?

Damn.. what good does it do to me to have a public holiday on a saturday.

Haha.. But when I saw the papers and saw this holiday, I thought of Lun. Cos we were just lamenting that the next public holiday after National Day will be Hari Raya and Deepavali. Haha.. Which is still damn long. And there you have it, one on a Saturday. Grr.

BTW, I saw someone who f**king look like Mak from far at the bus stop outside BBDC. Except for the way he walks. He was walking towards the bus stop. The hair style, face shape(can't see the face clearly cos he was still quite far away), the figure, the skin colour all resembles him. I was thinking if he is Mak then he probably has groin abrasion or something like that. But yah lah, its not him.

Steamboat next tues most prob wouldn't be on. The guys still haven't confirm with me and I guess they have to book in that night. So well, if you girls still want, plus Lun and Chay can still can over to my house to chill. Still can have mini steamboat. Hee.

Will be going to camp tmr again. So wouldn't be able to visit this blog for 2 days at least. So confirm with me thru sms k? Thanks.

pEg

No comments: