23 August 2005

Chalet

Hey peepz, you all just reminded me of something. BBQ food how? I suggested to Lun that I can get my ah ma to prepare her chicken satay cos its very nice. But I can't tell her last minute. So I need to ask you all how you all settling the BBQ food stuff. And approximately how many people will we have on Sat night for BBQ.

Chay, I am not angry le lah. I was abit small gas I think. =) The benglish version of my that post was so funny lah. Haha. Send my warmest regards to XuanChong. Miss Ang miss him.

Talking about that, next week is teacher's day. I wanna go back to KSS and SA. Anyone wants to go back to KSS with me? I saw Mr Lim Yuen Tuck yesterday and suddenly I miss the teachers there alot. Missed the times I did relief teaching there too cos even then all the teachers were so nice. And since its teacher's day and I have no school on wed, it gives me enough reasons to go back. How? Anyone free? Maybe we can discuss this during the chalet lah. Hee.

No comments: