28 August 2005

chalet

Hey hey peepz, guess some of you should be sleeping like a pig now. Hehe. Well, just to round up this chalet, just some reflections from me. =)

I kind of find that this chalet is pretty screwed up.

First, on the first night, it was already screwed. You all should know lah. Most of you only reached at 10 plus, making 2 PMS woman pretty pissed. Especially when out of goodwill, I waited at the taxi stand just so that 2 of you can save $1. And it got me so pissed when you all were so much later than expected without informing us. But ok la, we are not "ji chou"people. So we forgotten about it after the fun starts.

Secondly, I was so much into going to Wild wild wet and its just too much of a coincidence that my auntie had to visit me on that morning we were supposed to go! Too much of a coincidence that me and Yin's aunties came at the same time. Haha. I will never forget the good laugh I had when Yin came out from the toilet and said, "Peg, I need to borrow one from you."Haha. I was so "happy" cos before that someone laughed at me. You all should know lah, having auntie to visit during camps or chalets are the things we always hope to siam.

Thirdly, the pictures we painstakingly took were gone. This is damn screwed man. Its like so "gek"cos you can't retake them. As in, it will not be the same anymore. Argh... GEK!

Fourth, would be the second night when we were taking care of Yin, worrying about her, helping her, thinking of what we should do and stuff. But then, from this incident. I see alot of things, some of those I never see before from some of you. Good and not-so-good stuff. But it sets me thinking about alot of things. I'm sure you all too. And I always believe that trials strengthen a team (like those we always hear from sports team). And if I look at our gang as a TEAM, I think it kind of strengthens us too. And I think we all learnt some valuable lessons from this? For me at least.

Although it sounds kind of screwed, but we did have fun times too. And most importantly, we enjoyed one another's company. Its just the company that counts more than anything else. I enjoyed the cycling very much. Although my butt still hurt now. And of course all the stupid games of kissing toes, licking lips and stuff. And the "Fu ke chuan zhang" which got all of us super high. And the super cheap KTV although the songs abit the limited.

But the song "Shoulder to Cry On" by Tommy Page was really meant to be for you all. In case you all weren't paying attention to it and for those who weren't there, this is how part of the song goes:

"Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on
Everyone needs a friend to rely on
When the whole world is gone
You wouldn't be alone
'Cos I'll be there
I'll be you shoulder to cry
I'll be there
I'll be your friend to rely on
When the whole world is gone
You wouldn't be alone
'Cos I'll be there"

I thought of this song when I read Yin's recent posts in her blog. And girl, I know I have tagged this but I just wanna remind you again "you still have me". You are not alone and you know that I am here to help or even if I can't, I can listen.

And just to add on to the lyrics of the song, I used to quite dislike my broad shoulders. But after reading a story of a Mum asking her son what he thought was the most important part of the human body (the answer is shoulder according to the story), I know why my shoulders were made so broad for. Its for all my friends who needs it. And it is 24/7 open to all of you. =))

I kept thinking about what I did and said when I was kind of high. If I did stupid stuff and said offensive stuff, I seek your understanding. Heh. But I enjoyed myself lah! Really I did. Told you its the company that counts.

And I really appreciate the effort and sacrifices put in for the chalet. Actually the attendance was better than I expected. =)

Last but not least, not trying to find an excuse for myself, but I really do have extremes mood swings during or near that time of the month. Sorry if my tone was harsh sometimes and very easily pissed. =) But I expect you all to know me well enough to "ti liang" me HOR? Keke.

Ok, this post is getting too "gan xing". Better stop.

Ciaoz~ (wondering when our next chalet will be. Kee.)

No comments: