12 August 2005

Chalet 25-27 August

Hey.. nice pic of your NPCC days. The first person I saw was my JieTian bro looking so stupid. That idiot! Haha. I always thought guys look so suave in uniforms. Not school uniform but in that uniform and also your no.4. Hehe. Happy? Peg singing praises of you all. Rare right? Haha.

BTW, I have booked the Costa Sands resort at Downtown East. 26th-28th August.

  • 26th August (Friday)
Since I think most of us will only be there in the evening, we'll just chill and slack that night. TRY not to sleep and catch up with one another.

  • 27 August (Saturday)
Lets go Wild wild wet hao ma? I've been wanting to go there. I don't mind escape but I think some of you quite sian of that place le right? ANd I bet most of us haven been to Wild wild wet so let go k? You guys can flaunt your body be it sexy, toned or one big lump. Hahaha. ANd we girls can make your noses bleed in our bikinis. Wahaha. I'm just kidding lah. It don't sound very safe to wear bikini there cos I think very easy to "zou guang". Oops! Haha. And also, I booked the BBQ pit on 27th so we will BBQ on that night. Set? Onz?

  • 28 August (Sunday)

Don't know what time we need to check out. So no plans yet. Hee.

Cya then!

pEg

No comments: