13 August 2005

Yah.. all girls are so typical. Only guys are oh-so-ever-great. You MCP. Did you realise what you realised what you just said potrayed the 100% MCP in you?

Oh well, I gotta be honoured that I was the first one you asked. But probably you should listen to my explaination for my answer. I wanted to just answer "No, I'm not free." cos I'm so not interested to attend such stuff with you. You don't know what a headache girls can have to attend such stuff. What the hell to wear. Worry about over dressing, under dressing and stuff. I added in the last part "But if you die die cannot find someone then I'll reconsider." cos I thought it would be so shameful if you go alone without a date. To think we were so thoughtful but well...

Yin! You know what I called you just now for? I wanted you to bring me to Halo bar cos I suddenly feel like drinking and singing. Haha. But I guess you are working. Hee...

JONATHAN LIM JIAN WEI! Did you realised how long you haven't met lao niang wo le? Haha! You never answer my call too!! To think I bought something for you from Bangkok. If you don't claim it from me within 2 weeks, its going to someone else! Wahaha.

BTW, alot of you owe me money for present and chalet ah. Zi dong yi dian hor. Wahaha.

Till we meet again,
pEg

No comments: