06 August 2005

Book Out Day!

Hello guys! WOOHOO.. today is my BOOK OUT DAY!! yeah! hmmm.. dun know why i so happy lah, but book out day was supposedly yesterday ar... i guess can book out i happy liao.. yeah!

whoa.. this week you all super happening ar.. suddenly organise so many things ar?? hahaha.. but ar, somehow, i must say this leh.. you guys all one pattern already leh.. dun u realise? haha.. everytime this kinda of outing organise until sui sui liao huh, then in the end no one go one.. then cancel.. hahaha.. not that im saying outing sucks (i hope it works out too), but.. hmmm.. lets just say its "The Pattern" lah huh... hahaha..

Peg, wow.. got guys look like me? rare gem leh.. not many people can look like me and Louis Khoo one.. just too bad that guy walk like (what I imagine to be) a penguin... hmmm.. should be quite a handsome penguin rite? hahaha.. hey, and you know wat, i suddenly feel like clubbing! hahaha.. miss the loud loud music (even though its not my kind of music), the drinks and the company.. haha.. but, theres a problem... at this rate, you may have to wait till i ORD to orgainse another clubbing session.. no kidding, because you dun wanna see my body break apart on the dance floor.. hahaha...

Yin, Yu.. hmmm.. good analysis of the situation.. hahaha.. but, its over lah.. i give up on her and i give up on most girls in general liao.. i realise that deep down in my heart, theres still taht someone that i love.. i realise that i still can't forget her no matter how hard i try.. when i look at the pictures we took together, i just smile and forget all the unhappiness i have.. she has always been here for me, anytime and anywhere.. somehow, although we live our own lives (me in NS and she out there), the connection i have with her is really very strong.. and it has been present since a year ago (seems like the longest i had for a girl).... and i would like to take this opportunity to confess..

that i still love my Sheh Shi Man!!!! hahaha..

oh yar, and to Yin, Den, Lun and Delon.. sorry about not turning up for the movie today.. Firstly, i just came from SAFTI MI (which is in Jurong) just 1 hour ago, and you wan me to go Jurong Point for a show.. quite *bish* rite? Then i just reached home only, so already program myself to bath and eat and slack liao.. so, my apologies.. next time lah ok!? haha.. maybe if you called me at 12pm, i would have wanna go wif you all liao..

Lun, yeah... i agree with Peg that that was the longest posting you ever posted... although im thankful for your initiative, im quite surprised you organised a chalet leh.. you seldom do that, and worst still, you usually reject outings one leh (maybe only those i organise lah).. hahaha.. anyway, i doubt i can make it for the chalet.. coz, although Den and Jianwei wil be relaxing, i will be in my first week in Air Force School for my Professional Term... and they say ADA Pro Term very siong, so unless your chalet offers 24hours massage, good food and good bed, i think home is still a better place for me to be in.. So, you guys go enjoy the chalet, and give me a call if you are coming near my vincinty (and i do mean NEAR) for lunch or anything..

and yar, im fine with the negative appraisal thingy also.. no problem... :)

hmm.. this week was quite fun ar! we had NAVEX (navigation exercise) at Lower Mandai, which is quite a thick and dense forest which my officers call a "Virgin Forest"... meaning to say, it haven't mean penetrated yet by people.. haha.. then we had another 7km run which is like usual, shag-ken-ning.. then we had P226 technical handling.. wow.. not even the Commandoes or Navy Divers will handle this weapon leh.. its a "Air Force Officer's" weapon.. for those who wanna know what it is, go yahoo.com and search for "SIG P226"... damn cool.. we learn how to strip it, how to shoot, all the different positions and drills to deal with the weapons.. the live range is coming soon and the marksman badge is gonna be mine!! wahahaha..

and Chay, trust me, its better than the NPCC's .38 or .22.... hahaha..

Oh, and chay, will ya be in Kranji on Monday? I wanna go back and watch the parade leh.. hahaha.. they half day in school izzit? haha.. maybe we can go eat lunch together after that or something.. Hmm.. yar, open to this group of bloggers also leh.. wanna go organise a buffet lunch or something? tell me quick if u all wan, coz by Sunday, i will be left with $20 in my bank liao.. i wanna go buy VCD.. so if wanna go makan, il buy next week and eat with you all first..

keep in touch dudes..

Regards,
Mak

No comments: