08 August 2005

BOO!

Heyhey...

Harlow people.. its raining now, early in the morning.. damn cooling and breezy.. good thing i woke up to enjoy it.. hahaha.. in the past, i would be thinking of sleeping through this wonderful weather, but looks like NS has changed me.. Somehow, once time pass, it will never return again.. The breeze that brushed across your face on a Monday 7am can never happen again on Tuesday 7am.. Things just can't go back sometimes... hahaha.. nevertheless, sleep is still very important to me...

Well, CYC, i dun care bro.. hahaha! to me, she is just perfect man.. nobody can beat her liao.. there is only one way that can make me dun like her now.. and that is if i find out that she is actually a man.. (EEEwwww... GROSS!) whoa.. then i will really puke blood and die.. hahaha..

Yeah Peg, i know George Koh.. especially even so the last week.. We were both "appointment holders", meaning that we are like the I/Cs in the Air Wing.. so, i got ti worked with him quite alot.. He lost his charm? hmmm.. i think he is pretty good looking and quite a gentleman leh.. pretty nice guy... why do u know him? he is from SAJC ar? shit.. i din go ask about his background.. hahaha.. oh, and by the way, 6pm is too late for me liao.. so, im not going to the National Day thingy le..

OOOOooooh.. i watched <> liao.. haha.. funny movie.. kinda nice! i think owen wilson has got that very "casual, messy-yet-charming" look.. the way he talks, the way he look and the way he express himself compliments each other to make him look good.. hmmm.. just too bad the girls in there are so-so only.. i know Den will enjoy the movie (or maybe just the girls), hahaha.. coz they got huge mountains and many fleshy scenes in there.. hahaha..

And i also bought my <> liao.. whahaha! pretty expensive, but its worth it.. coz got my darling in it.. I think this is more hua suan leh.. maybe I shall stop watching movies that much, save up, and invest on Hong Kong serials.. Better plot, longer stories, and for keepsake.. hmm.. aren't i just a smart ass? haha...

Hey Den, i wonder if you have read this blog before? it will definitely interest (if not arouse) you alot.. here goes, http://sarongpartygirl.blogspot.com

well, they say she is a good writer, a good blogger that has many readers.. she has appeared on the newspapers, radio discussions and was everywhere on the media at a point of time.. And you know Singaporeans, swayed easily by the media and what everyone does.. If the media says that is good, that is good.. IF people say i got hello kitty, everyone must have hello kitty.. well, no offence to the media and Singaporeans, and if you want me to, I apologise.. We have seen what can happen to you if you go against the media in the NKF saga (the prelude of everything if you read), and if a person who earns $600,000 per annum cannot survive it, a cadet earning $600 a month will die horribly..

Back to the point, I beg to differ. Somehow, her blog failed to impress me. After all the press coverage and big hooha on her postings, i finally sucuumb to curiosity and checked out her blog.. well, it just seems like another posting about "me, me and me".. Its like reading, "this morning i woke up, got out from the left side of my bed, brushed my teeth, washed my face, ate bread and scrambled eggs for breakfast, read page 1 of Straits Times, then page 2, then page 3..." oooooh.. how interesting.. Nevertheless, i guess people who like to read about others lives in detail, including their sex lives, will enjoy the reading.. hahaha..

thats all folks, enjoy the holiday!

regards,
mak

No comments: