01 August 2005

pEg's sty available

Hey.. regarding NDP, my house is available. I told my mum le. So we can have steamboat at my house. Think some of you all never come my house, or I should say most of you all. hah! So my house is open to you all on 9 August. Hehe. Bring the steamboat thingy over. Its with Rong I suppose. I will prepare all the food and drinks, no worries. Yeah drinks! I still have my bottle of vodka and 3 bottles of beer from the airport. Help me finish them up k? All you have to do is to turn up. Simple.

Yu, if you can inform us about all your competition dates, I will try to go. I like to watch dance though I can't dance for nuts. My friend call me the "cute dancer" after clubbing which I don't think its a compliment. Hah! but I like to watch. Your finals I can't make it. So sorry. And the previous time, you know its not my fault that someone can't wake up. Hehe.

BTW peepz, I haven't start school. Partly cos the new campus is ont ready. But I'm having all my orientation and cca stuff already. So I ain't very busy yet. And I'm beginning to heck work. So drop me an sms or give me a call if you wanna find someone to chill. I will try my best to turn up. I promise I will try my best but sometimes things aren't within my control.

Yu, regarding the percentage of Mak turning gay, I would say its near 0%. Haha. Its just impossible for him to be gay. Oh well, but then again, I don't really know him that well. haha.

And so, I'm just here to tell you all that my house is open to you guys on National day evening to have steamboat and to watch the parade together. Just do me a simple favour by confirming your attendance. You know no one in my house cooks and there's only 3 of us, so in case the attendance is overwhelming, I might not have enough utensils. Hahaha. So I have to prepare.

Alrighty folks, really hope to see you all real soon.

pEg

No comments: