23 August 2005

Sick

Firstly, i have to apologise for the comments i made that nite. Didnt know that my words cause that much annoyance to you. Hope you dun have any hard feelings. I shall reserve my winks when we play murderer. :)



Secondly, I saw the book that Kranji produce for the 10th anniversary. After reading the whole book, i discover that in that whole book, yes WHOLE BOOK, we didnt appear in it. Not only us, the whole batch of us that is born in 1986 (1999-2002) didnt appear in any of the pic.

Not that i want fame but i just want to have something to remember next time so tat i can tell my son " hey, you see that guy peeping thru the crowd? It is me, your dad!" ( my pa got his photo in his sec sch wall till now)

Just wanted something to remember when we get old.

Make me feel that we are the forgotten students . :(

Thirdly, quite alot of my family members ( even those living far ) are down with virus attack. Have to send my brother all the way to CCK interchange to visit the doc in the 12am in the morning ( 40.6 degree C) and still he haven recover yet. So take care of yourself before the virus gets to you.

Chay

No comments: