15 August 2005

Hey Yu, Yin, Rong, Mui, you mean you all agree with what Mak has been saying all these while? Why do I seem to be the only one rebutting him?

First, I must say that I am not defending SPG because I am take taking her side like what you are thinking. I am just saying how I feel when I personally read it and read how you comment. It just didn't match and I thought I should voice my opinion. I ain't debate trained so I am not trying to win you in this "arguement" but I just thought that I should make my views heard. Hey, I saw a change in Peggen. She used to just nod in agreement when Mak says something. Is that considered a good change?

Next, I certainly don't agree with your opinion that whether a guy is MCP or gentlemen is dependent on the feelings the girl has for him and his looks. This is so not true, to me at least. I have met people whom are not-so-good-looking or certainly not my type of guys whom I personally feel that they are very gentlemen and the things they do certainly please me and impress me but sorry, he is just not my type. There are people whom I personally fancy but at times I really can't stand him cos of his MCP. This is certified by yours truly. We girls certainly know how to differentiate "fengdu" and MCP. It may differ from girl to girl but individually, we have our own guidelines to follow.

If girls can't wear bikini to the beach, why do you guys go topless on the beach then? Moron. If Singapore allows beach nudity, I swear that you will see girls going topless at the beach too. Its true that many things we do, we do it because its "in fashion". But this does not mean that we are slaves to fashion. We can follow, but we follow with our own discretion. That is the beauty of it. I sometimes think its quite bullshit to say "I wear what I am most comfortable with. I don't give a damn about fashion or whatsoever". What do you really feel most comfortable in? I feel most comfortable in my pyjamas and without a bra. So do you think I should walk around Orchard Road in that? Not to mention Orchard Road, not even Bukit Panjang Plaza. WHY? SO I guess those people who wear jeans and T-shirt out and claim that they wear what they are most comfortable in sleep in jeans and T-shirt too. Interesting, isn't it?

Don't make this a debate between me and Mak. It open to the floor now.

pEg

No comments: