25 December 2005

arrrggghh..

Merry Xmas to all!!

hello, good afternoon, and merry chirstmas to everyone!

i am still alive.. although i really felt damn terrible after the night of drinking.. but i got something to say now.. i am gonna quit drinking.. damn.. no more than 330ml of heineken for me no per week! i just can't help thinking that i am spending money to torture myself by drinking so much.. its crazy!

not that i am a lousy drinker.. actually, come to think of it, i have a great daddy that can hold his liquor so well, how can his son be so lousy?!?! hahaha, seriously, that was what i was thinking of when i reached home after the chalet.. why did i suddenly have that thought? well, after i reached home, i puked another 6 times, and went to "bomb" 5 times.. it was horrible and terrible and i felt weak and cold throughout the entire day.. like on drugs like that ar, just kept shivering and feeling giddy..

so at around 4pm, i couldn't take it anymore.. i was thinking, damn, am i really such a lousy drinker? could it really be the alcohol? or maybe i ate something wrong? symptoms of food poisoning can also be puking and "bombing"...

so i went out in search of a clinic by myself.. (coz i dun dare to tell my father that i drank until like that.. he'd kill me before i can shout for help!) but, sadly, the 3 clinics near my house decided not to work on a christmas eve!! i decided to tell my mum about it, and she told my dad i have a case of "suspected" food poisoning and the 3 of us went to Tan Tock Seng together..

thankfully, it was really food poisoning.. haha.. i managed to save myself some embarassement and my dad could not know that i was really "dead drunk" on Saturday.. so, the doctor gave me some "vomit suppressing" pills, some "anti-bombing" pills, and some charcoal pills and told me to go home after about 3 hours.. so in case u are wondering, i am quite ok now.. just the occasional little "Burp!" that brings a bit of food out to the mouth (EEeeyucks!), and a bit of a headache still.. but i am ok now..

i just wanna say thanks to peggen, shiyin and rong for their smses asking me to take care.. and thanks to all and everyone for taking care of me when i was "mentally unsound".. special thanks to huijie and weilun for their morning company when i woke up.. thanks for the "Fong You" and "Suan Mei", whoever bought it... thanks!

thanks to mui hwee for the photos! i was really dead drunk that night.. and i totally have no recollection of anything that happened at all! serious! the video clip of me from the toilet, in the cupboard and the photo of me at the toilet bowl.. i cannot remember it happening at all! i can only remember playing "Hu Ke Chuan Zhang" with everyone, exchanging presents and waiting for you all to start playing "Pyramid Game".. after that, i think i just wait until i fell asleep.. i know when i fell off the bed, but i know that my ass is still very painful.. i landed damn hard on the bone of the cheek of my buttocks.. it is still painful till now.. hahaha...

the next thing i know is when i woke up in the morning.. den, chay and delon was gone.. i saw yirong and mui hwee going home.. and i think i said "Bye" to them.. hahaha.. then hijie and weilun accompanied me to get water and they got sour plums for me to curb the puking.. then i went home with Peg and shiyin, puked again by the road before getting a cab home.. hahaha.. thankfully, i didn't puke in the cab, otherwise, the driver sure kill me.. Jia Jia Liang Cha normally already got weird smell, imagine a "Puked Liang Cha" smell.. OOOOooooohhh... hahahhaa...

by the way, did anyone else got food poisoning? or did anyone found a weird taste in the crab? haha.. no finger pointing intended.. but i think the little crabby that i took tasted a bit weird.. but i took nothing of it, thinking maybe its just the BBQ taste of everything together.. i hope no one ate the crab i ate.. but otherwise, i would like to thank Peg's Grandma for the wonderful food stuff she made.. her marinateing skills, coupled with my BBQ skills, together we are Tian Xia Wu Di.. can consider opening a BBQ stall liao! haha.. The otah, the sausages were also fabulous!

back to the main new year resolution for this year! hahaha.. i am not gonna drink more than 330ml of Heineken a week from now onwards! I am gonna quit hard liquor completely.. and limit to 2 glasses of wine a week too! hahaha.. so, if u ever see me drinking "pure Chivas" somewhere, use that very bottle and smash it on my head.. hahaha..

and as for the grouping thing that shiyin came up with.. i am fine with it.. so long as got outing got people call me can liao.. hahahhaa... i can't wait for KTV too.. make it quick guys, coz once my course starts, i doubt i have much time to go out le.. and since we are not great drinkers anymore, we should just got to some cheap Partyworld or K-Box instead.. better to drink some weird "Honey-Lemon" than to be tempted to drink "Chivas Pure" again.. better to eat some jail-like fried rice than to puke everything than i eat..

thats all folks!

hahha.. finally, i got my new computer working, got the broadband connected and i can post online again.. yeah!

before i go,

a BIG THANK YOU,

to my good buddy Chay for the present, which was co-chosen by another good buddy Peggen, which was co-hunted by another good buddy Weilun... next time, remember to cut away the price tag.. AND keep the receipt.. hahahaha.. Yar, i think the price of the present was the last thing i remembered before i blacked out.. hahahhaa..

for sheh shi man, i shall keep to my new year resolution..

and have a merry christmas, Sheh Shi Man..

regards,
Mak

No comments: