30 December 2005

Q-ing to Post

Hello everyone!!

yeah, was waiting for peggen to blog finish first.. so i went to play some games.. yup, and indeed, like peggen said, MSN was suddenly very "re nao", but sadly, when i return to the conversation about 10minutes later, almost everybody left the window liao! hahaha..

hmm.. siew yu, actually nobody can really understand what you are going through.. you are you, i am me, everyone has a different way of looking at things.. the people you are dealing with, the people i am dealing with, that guy's mum and my mum.. they are all different people and will react differently from the same things.. therefore my point is, whatever i am going to say next is purely how i take your situation.. take it with a pinch of salt, as it is just the old-fashioned, conventional, traditional me..

well, to me, family is a very important thing.. nothing can ever come before the people staying in my house now.. and that means my parents, my brothers, my doggie, and my wife (whoever she may be)... it appears that your guy friend there seems like such a person too.. i mean, just look around.. at our age of around 18 to 25, who the hell still spends birthday with family? hahaha.. other than the old-fashioned, conventional, traditional me of course.. where i think i have explained my logic of birthdays to many people for many times le.. well, i am not sure if they accept it or understand it, but to me, i am totally sure of what it means to me and i will continue to do so.. therefore, i was actually stunned to hear from you that ur friend actually have a family celebration waiting for him at home! seriously, name me 5 teenagers who still celebrate birthday at home and i will give you 5 names of people who won't die..

for me, and most probably for people who regards their family extrememly highly, maybe even too extreme sometimes (to the extent of giving half of his salary to the family expenses), the way they look at relationships will be different..

they will definitely want a girlfriend that can understand that relationships is definitely not only about that couple.. no matter how much Channel 8 dramas say it is, it is definitely not.. well, perhaps the love is only between the two person, but the entire relationship, in order for it to be healthy, happy, stress-free, will have to involve the family and friends of both sides.. not easy, to keep the relationship and more importantly, not easy to find such girls.. perhaps during my mother's era still can, but now, i may even have to resort to searching on Yahoo! and Ebay one day..

see, ask yourself this question. If you brought a guy home, and your parents don't like him, what would you have done?

whoa.. i don't know about you, but its a damn tough question for me.. but for me, i will try to talk to my mum.. persuade her she is the one for me and find out whats my mum's problem to my girlfriend.. and if, a big IF, i fail to convince my mum and my mum still dislikes her.. sorry to my girlfriend.. i wouldn't want to go ahead and marry her, make her my wife anyway.. then she will have a bad relationship with her mother-in-law, may cold war, may squabble, may fight.. then my house can be called "Zhou Jia Yuan" and i get to watch millions of episodes of "Tong Xin Yuan" everyday.. Whats the point right? and now you see how a relationship does not only revolve around 2 people?

however, such case is unlikely to happen.. if a son (perhaps like me), is so family-oriented, so close to the parents, he would surely know what the mum likes or dislikes.. the long time of being together may even influence him to have the same taste that of his parents! which is why studies shown that most people look for spouse that possess a trait or character of their parents.. now it all makes sense right? see, its because i am close to my mum, i lived with her for more than 20 years, i now have an idea of what my wife in future should be like.. chances are, i will pick a "same-pattern-as-my-mum" kinda wife.. and how can my mother reject a "same-pattern-as-her" kind of daughter-in-law? in fact, they are a great chance to form a strong bond, create a United Nations of their own and rule over the pitiful me.. just like how my mum ruled over me for the past 20 years.. hahaha, imagine ur mum-in-law not only sharing culinary skills with you in the kitchen, but also teaching you your husband's weak points and how to control him.. whoa.. damn, i can really imagine that! hahaha.. it would be so hilarious, so harmonious, wouldn't it?

like i said, different people are gonna differ.. i can't say what kind of girls mums like.. coz they are after all, different people's mother.. my parents have groomed me into a old-fashioned, conventional, traditional guy.. and so i will look out for such a girl too.. plus pretty, smart, family-oriented, love kids and still a chinese root deep down inside kind.. all others will not even pass my selection board, so dun need to ask my mum le.. haha, and i always say must ask my doggie also first, but seriously, thats just a joke.. i am sure my Stout will like who i like too.. at least she never bark at Sheh Shi Man's pictures before.. hahaha..

hmm.. i have been speaking like i am a relationship pro with many girls wanting me.. haha.. thats bad, coz i think its definitely not the case.. first, none of my relationships lasted past 4months.. and my last consecutive pursuits ended up in rejection and "got toyed around by a little girl" respectively.. now, no mood to get into such stuff so i better concentrate on career lar huh.. to think of it, i have been single for quite long loh! last relationship was in 2004 and now its gonna be 2006 le! well, once again, i must remind you, take all these with a pinch of salt.. Mak has been out of touch for a long time.. i hope i still know how to hold a girl's hand, how to talk to them and all.. hahahha...

but com'on, i thought Channel 8 shows always say that girls nowadays don't need guys to live?!?! haha.. thought its only the Hong Kong shows like My Date With A Vampire, Tuo Qiang Shi Jie, Xi Yuan Lu that supports the idea that girls eventually need someone to love her and care for her.. looks like Hong Kong directors are more honest and realistic eh..

oh shit, that sentence sounded quite sexist.. i hope i won't get into trouble for it..

hope that my point of view has given you some help, if not, entertainment for the last working day of this year... haha..

damn, i don't know why i so excited about this New Year.. i think its because of the crap i typed out for my picutre description on this blog site.. like kinda convinced myself that 2006 will be a great year! haha.. hopefully its true lar.. hahaha...

whoa, peggen made that "someone" seemed like the ultimate bad boy.. *grins* well, i can't deny that i think that "someone" had been an asshole too.. i guess he wasn't thinking then, and maybe there was just too much around for him to handle.. maybe he wasn't happy, thinks you weren't happy and wanted to shorten the pain.. somehow, i feel that perhaps what that "someone" did was right.. at least you are happy now, you learnt more about the ties between u and hui jie, u had a few more chance to love and be loved.. ain't u glad that all that happened in July 2004 happened? take a look at your life now, and look at the "someone's" life too.. you do accounting, so you do the calculation.. what are the odds of you and "someone" still being happy now? whats the probability of u being more happy than what u had been between July 2004 to 2006? hahaha.. if i didn't knew better, you already made a profit of happiness liao loh!

imagine being in "someone's" shoes.. whoa, can tell that there definitely was regret and guilt.. damn, he created hell and threw someone in.. he should be the one going to hell man.. maybe even till now, he feels a certain guilt, a certain "wasted chance", a certain "ke xi".. but yet, i think, if that "someone" had decided to let go back then, he has thought through it very carefully and he should know better than to repeat his own mistakes.. like i said, i feel "someone" did the right move..

thank goodness you didn't lose a friend because of "someone".. coz in my opinion, sometimes being friends can be much better than being lovers.. damn, imagine me and jonathan become lovers!!

hahahaha..

don't worry, i ain't gay.. and i still remember that jianwei is a buddy, not my lover..

OUCH! my wisdom tooth just ached again.. and according to the dentist at my air base, pilots may have to pluck them all out! actually, my wisdom tooth din give me problems all along one, it was just today that it started to ache a bit..

anybody in our group pluck wisdom tooth before? give me some advice ok? coz i heard its a very scary event.. some of my friends had gone for it already and they describe it like a very painful and bloody surgery..



first, i think (and i hope), the dentist will "ma zhui" the mouth, only local anethestics..

next, he pries your jaw open using some machine, so that it opens to its widest and stays there.. he have to do that because the wisdom tooth is always very far back in the mouth..

he then cuts open your gum to expose the wisdom tooth.. (the actual word used by my friend was "saw open your gum", but cuts seems to be less 'Final Destination') and this is when the blood starts to flow in your mouth, like a tap and a sink..

he tries to pluck it out using conventional "pliers", but usually it fails cause its too far back, and it is very deeply rooted.. so he takes a drill and drills the tooth to bits, before extracting them out.. now, this is the scary part.. being a son to my dad, an electrician before, the only kind of drill i ever seen before was the hand-held kind for drilling the walls and metal plates.. other than that, its the bench drill back in D&T room at Kranji Sec.. I cannot really imagine someone putting that into my mouth and smashing my teeth to pieces!!!

okay, so the tooth is gone but the gum is now a open wound, left in the back of the mouth.. (my friend used "the gum was torn open").. so the dentist will take a needle and thread, the medical kind i hope, and sews up my gum (here goes..) - TO MY CHEEKS...

don't ask me what for and why, because i don't know.. my guess is for better protection to the gums and give a steady platform for the gum to heal.. but i am sure you can imagine the consequences right?

usually, people who finish such surgery have to buy a lot of big straws - you know, those kind of Bubble Tea - and they will suck lukewarm porriage, that has no solid meat, no solid vegetables, for the next 2 weeks..

they then have to talk like a cow.. yes, the 4 legged with 2 horns and maybe some milk animal.. coz all you can do is murmur in low voice as your cheeks can't move.. try it! you try talking with your cheeks stuck to the side of the mouth and hear how you sound.. hahaha! damn hilarious right?! you sound like you are speaking Chinese when you are actually speaking English, then when you speak English, it sounds like Chinese.. Don't believe?

Try this, now using your cheek muscle, force your left cheek to your mouth and hold it there..

try saying, "I am thirsty."

hmm.. hey! it sounds like "Ai Ti Si Ni.." - chinese for love to kick you..

now say, "Wo Yao Xiao Bian." - i wanna pee.

doesn't it sound like "Oh, You still blur?"

hahaha.. damn.. i just hope it won't hurt too long and too much.. if i really have to pluck, you all better sms me and not call me ar.. hahaha.. and maybe with that kind of mouth, i can murmur more like Jay Chou.. hahaha..

speaking of which, i am sorry i am one of those who can't make it this saturday.. i have run into a foresee-able finacial crisis this month and must wait out and keep some reserves for standby.. coz my dad's van's COE is expiring and need to renew.. to renew that damn piece of paper need quite a sum of money, so i am just standing by to help him as much as i can.. next month should be settled le..

haha.. i am giving myself a 2 year plan to buy a car.. the current aim is a 2nd hand Mitsu Lancer or a second hand Lexus RX 330.. hahha.. hopefully can acheive ar.. but now, my dream car is a Jaguar XK series! whoa.. its simply beautiful and sleek! Think i will want to eventually drive a Jaguar, coz my darling Sheh Shi Man drives a Jaguar, my favourite school gave a very fun House that gave me a few Road Run and high jump trophies - and its Jaguar! hahaha.. and my email got jaguar too! hahaha.. and Chay has also given me a Jaguar key chain! haha..

alright.. let me win a few 4D, and i can reduce the 2 year plan to 1 year plan.. and there after commence my 8 year plan for a flat down payment.. then, we talk about marriage, which means i got another 10 years to find her... 10 years and Sheh Ahi Man will be 41.. if noboday wants her, i hope she can come and give me a chance.. hahahaha...

alright, enough for today le.. i think i have typed a lot le.. now, its time to talk about my dinner..

hahaha..

stay happy and take care! 2006 is coming!

regards,
mak

No comments: