06 December 2005

Hey peepz, sorry, I MIA for a few days. Haha.

First up, thanks lun for getting the date. And good, absence without valid reaon is considered AWOL, have to be sent to DB. Reasons like " Aiyah, cannot lah." will deserve a middle finger. Right CHAY?
I haven't checked the room. But CONFIRM can BBQ. If really no room then we sit outside and chill whole night lor. Haha. But at least will have one lah. Its holidays now. I don't believe business is so good. But maybe only a small room, 2 beds that kind.
And this event is FOC. So reason like "I'm broke" is NOT VALID! But booze is excluded hor. If we want, and I assume we will want, we need to buy ourselves. =)

Next, Yu, you can slowly pay me by installment. Like when you get your pay can pay me abit first? Like that not so taxing on you and me as well. Hah.

Anyone got short term job with immediate payment, like roadshow or that kind of thing, can intro me k? I need some cash for this hols.

And I'm sure you all have received SMS from Den regarding this Saturday's Halo Bar. Please all try to make it k? I'm itching for a KTV. Itching like hell.

Mak, hope you are feeling better now. =) Zuan yan jian, you left for 4 weeks liao. And since you are not back yet, things should be ok I guess? And does it mean that you will be back in about another week's time? Remember when things go really wrong, it is just another story for you to share with your grandchildren. Hee. And I wasn't kidding leh, I will bring my grandchildren to Ah Gong Mak for story telling. Hahaha.

Rong, how are you? So long never hear from you liao. Update us k? Miss you leh. And please jio me out when you are free k?

Darling Yin, I hope you have an enjoyable time at Venesia. I'm sure will enjoy it too. Muahaha. Make sure you give me BIG BIG scoop.

I miss you all alot leh.

Alot alot.

pEg

No comments: