10 December 2005

WTH! You mean I look a whore in that picture?

Oh well, at least I never "sha ren fang huo". I am still earning money through legal (though not so decent) means.

F*** Why am I making myself sound like a whore now? Ok, just for the fun of it and playing along with someone.

I thought you weren't really happy. As in didn't know whether to be happy or not. hah. Well, I'm glad you have decided that it is something to be happy about. So I was right. Haha! I still know you quite well. Muahahaha.

BTW, tell us your flight details and maybe we will go make some banner and give you the superstar treatment. hurhur.

And before Chay comes here and remind us that if we say, we have to make it happen if not there will be disappoinment (obviously still bearing the grudge that we did not go fetch him when was back from Shanghai), the word 'maybe' is in bold and red font.

Chay, how come you sound like that person who made you wait is someone who will be reading this? Hmm... I have 2 person in mind. Would you like to enlighten me? I guess patience is virtue. And I think I have cultivated that virtue through YOU ALL. Don't be so petty lah. Not like anyone of us haven't waited for anyone for more than half an hour before. "To forgive and forget" is also a virtue. And a virtue you definitely have to learn in order to make this world a nicer place to live in. =D I'm sure everyone reading this will agree. RIGHT?

*peace* with that innocent smile which I think you like. And "innocent" is in italics because SOME PEOPLE are so good at feigning innocence. *shrugs* I'm refering to NO ONE.

But then again, NO ONE can refer to SOME ONE if you have listened to Zeng Bao Yi's "mei you ren" before. But if you haven't, I can sing for you during our next KTV session. (And that's if you WILL join us)

*peace* with Peggen's natural, non feigning smile. Please don't declare war with me. =D

No comments: