17 December 2005

welcome home

Welcome home Mak! You mean you got a surprise for us? Woah.. Your laksa cho bee hoon, gei ham, hiam jio zuay zuay made me crave for laksa as well. Damn. You owe me a laksa treat.

BTW, as for the present thingy. That was what we did last time. 2 years ago, I think, at Yu's place. But the problem brought up is that it is quite difficult to buy a really versatile present. So we ended up buying boring stuff like chocolates, wind chime, photo frames, HP pouch, some stupid butterfly soft toy etc. So Yin feels that if we know specifically who we are giving, then we can buy a present which we know that person likes or needs. Its more meaningful, you see.

BUT THEN AGAIN, due to the problem of our gang, many people cannot confirm with Lun if they can make it. Those stupid reasons one I will scream at them but those who say they might have to stay in camp one I got nothing to say lah. So now things get rather difficult for Yin and Lun. Its not very nice if someone don't buy or don't receive anything that day.

So, if Lun still cannot get the confirmed attendance by tonight 2359, we will just use the lucky draw method. If he can get the confirmed attendance, then Yin please get the drawing out by tomorrow thn we can have the week to go buy. =) If Yin you not free to do it, let me know and I can draw lah. I'm ok with not having a surprise one. Haha. Then at least I can hint hint to the person what I want. Muahaha.

pEg

No comments: