26 December 2005

Haha!

Hello to all!

Yeah, me again.. and i am feeling very okay now.. hahaha..

i am all okay except a bit scared and worried.. i was watching the news yesterday, and they were reporting on the increased rates of people getting hospitalised for alcohol intoxication.. then they had a doctor explaining the danger and harm of having too much alcohol in your body and all.. they explained that once you see blood in your vomit, or when you become unconscious for more than 12 hours, you are gonna be in big big trouble..

i am just glad i didn't see blood in my puke and i didn't concuss for half a day.. haha.. but, yeah, i am gonna quit drinking anyway.. just the image of Chivas Regal can make me feel like puking now..

in fact, i feel that i should have quited drinking long time ago and focus my attention on another "bad habit"... hahaha.. damn.. i almost, ALMOST, ALMOST, won 4D for the first time in my life on Xmas! the reason why i didn't buy was because i didn't have enough money on me then..

it all happened when i had a family gathering at my uncle's place on xmas day.. the usual just get together on a non-working day for everyone.. we were having fun eating bak gua, dim sum and zi bao gai (cantonese for "Paper-wrapped Chicken") that it felt more like Chinese New Year than Christmas! haha.. no offence intended but like my dad would say, we ain't christians, so Xmas is just another holiday for us..

so, being the ever alert, ever inspired, ever adventurous Statistician that I'd always been, I took note of the number of guys and number of girls present on that day.. old, young, baby, aunties.. i counted and divided it by the gender.. but, haiiizzz... i didn't buy... i told my mum my "professionally done analysis", and she went to buy the 4D though... haha, but not before altering the combinations and adding some formula of her own.. hahaha... damn..

anyway, 4D would definitely be a much better way to spend money than drinking.. drinking won't win you money, drinking cause headaches and liver damage, drink can't drive... hahahaha... i shall use the money on booze to my weekly investments now.. maybe i shall invest a higher bet on the combination i buy weekly without fail.. hahaha, my Bday and Sheh Shi Man's Bday combined.. hahaha.... i always like to think that the day i win that combination, is the day Sheh Shi Man will call me on my handphone and say she loves me... hahahahha.... not very difficult mah, 1 in 10000 is a good chance.. hahahhaa...

today went CS and BF-ing with Weilun, Huijie, Den, Delon... damn fun.. then saw Inez at Lot 1.. so shocked for all of us, especially Lunzi.. hahaha.. so, just to let u all know, Inez is back in singapore and she will be here till mid January... by the way, speaking of this, i suddenly got reminded of a common point between our Yirong and Ms Inez!! hahaha.. I realise that they are both Christians hor... now, i suddenly realise a joke too.. a joke ar... does weilun look like J.C. or what?!?! weilun got "Nu Ren Yuan", and also "Ji Du Yuan".. hahaha.. no offence intended man.. just kidding ar...

now, i am starting to miss Tamworth, Aussie.. remember how i said that one of the entertainment i had over there was to watch DVDs and have movie marathons? I watched this super nice show called Baby's Day Out over there, and now, Channel 5 is showing it as well! The show is super nice, about a cute baby running away from his kidnappers by following his bedtime storybook.. the baby, my word, is damn adorable and very very natural in his acting.. haha.. this show is strongly recommended man.. and it reminds me of flying in Aussie..

haha.. and shiyin just mentioned to me on MSN that she don't think i can quit drinking.. Grrrr~ I will.. hahaha.. we shall see...

thats all folks..
back to work again tomorrow.. unlike huijie and weilun, who both got leave till the end of this year.. damn!

regards,
mak

No comments: