15 December 2005

Wah.. Time to do work only no one respond. What a realistic world I am living in.

Just to keep you selfish people updated, I just told my Ah Ma about BBQ. She asked me what we want. SO any special orders? I ordered her nice self made chicken satay and she mentioned she will get the good types of sausages, not the frozen ones. And she may be making otar if she got time. SO any particular food you all wanna have?

I am also in my dad's office now and just checked the rooming list. Rooms are available. We will be having the one we had the other time. The triple room. If you all wanna sleep then we get another room, if not we will just all squeeze there.

Update no.2, Mak can't get duty free for us cos he is getting for his dad. So I still need a BOOZE I.C. Thanks Chay for that reminder. But if cannot you think I will even suggest?

So now, positions not held yet:
  1. BOOZE I.C.
  2. DECOR I.C.
  3. PROGRAM I.C.
  4. CAMERA I.C.

PROGRAM is the most important one, followed by BOOZE. DECOR at most I do. Or maybe we should do away with it if you all have budget constraints. F*** How come I feel like I'm talking to myself? JUST GIVE ME A DARN REPLY ON WHAT YOU THINK WILL DIE AH? NOW NOT ASKING YOU TO DO ANYTHING. JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU FEEL. PHOTOS at most use my 1.2 megapixels camera in my N3230. And who dare complain about quality will get a tight slap from me.

*deep breath*

Yin, I think Lun wants to shun bian message them about present and money matters. So to help him save some 5 cents, maybe you wanna start telling us?

Thanks Yin and Lun for helping out.

No comments: