16 December 2005

here i am!

Kan lai lao niang bi xu shuo xie hua le...

*coughs*

Alright... present budget will be from $8 onwards. Well, since we wun be able to meet up b4 e chalet, i've no choice but to come up with this idea. Meaning there wun be any surprise for me! Haha... kk. Here goes! Ohh wait... who's gng 1st? Lun- can roughly cfm e attendance?

Based on our blog, I'm e 1st one right so i'm no.1, followed on is peg no.2. Okay... thn i'll write down a number on a small ppr. Then write down everone's name on a small ppr too. At one time, i shall pick 2 pprs, each frm a side. Let's say for eg... i pick peg's name & no. 5, meaning e gift peg's buying will be for mh. I'll sms u all to tell who u'll be giving ur gift to. Trust me... i will be fair & really play e game myself by picking. =)

So meaning i'll be telling e person who'll be giving me too... bu yao jian guai kay... shui jiao wo shi present ic. But i need e attendance list 1st. Those who're nt gng nt involved right? Cfm asap!

Love, YIN...

No comments: