22 December 2005

CHALET

Hey peepz. Tomorrow is our chalet. How exciting. Hope everyone has gotten their gifts or, to the very least, know what they wanna get already. SO exciting. Haha

BTW, the BBQ and stuff will start at 6pm. Those who got nothing on, please get your ass there by 6.

Those who got nothing on and would like to go there early to help out or to play with dogs, arrange with me.

Those who will be late, just drop me an SMS. Its always nice to let people know that you will be late.

I think all of you have been there before. But still, just in case, the address is 255 Bukit Timah Road.

Travelling by:
Train
Newton.
Come out of control station, turn left. Take the escalator up, turn right. Walk and just keep walking. You will pass by a bus stop then a under renovation church and see a familiar green building. If it says "255 Amsen International Hostel", you are at the right place. =D

Bus
67,171,170,960,48,57 (thats all I can remember)
Will pass by SCGS, a cold storage and a sign which says "Breast Cancer Foundation". After you see the sign, press the bell and alight when the bus driver opens the door. Back facing the road, turn left, walk to the traffic light, wait for green man, cross the road and to your right will be a bus stop. Walk in that direction and same thing, you will pass by a under renovation church and you will see a familiar green building.

Cab or driving
Tell the driver Bukit Timah Road, near Newton MRT. (don't bother telling him Amsen cos we are not that established to be that known yet). Take PIE and exit at Whitley Road. Turn left at SCGS, go straight, make a U turn at Newton Circus (the famous roundabout), get him to keep left and same thing, pass by bus stop, under renovation church, green familiar building.

Plane
Sorry, you needa park your plane at the nearest airbase which I am not sure where and take one of the 3 options provided.

I think I have made it quite clear already. But in case anyone is lost, please call my hotline which I believe all of you will have it either in your phonebook or in your memory so I wouldn't be announcing to the whole world.

Wouldn't be doing decor anymore to help cut cost. But Lun will be bringing light sticks so I guess it would be nice enough?

Beer mugs and shot glasses, Mak, please do the honour. If not we will just use the cups available for the student's use. Those green ones, for those who know.

I asked my grandma to prepare food for 10. Expected attendance would be Peg, Yin, Rong, Yu, Mui, Lun, Mak, Chay, Den, Huijie, Delon. 11 of us. Will be inviting Megaa, this 9 year old Mongolian boy. Wouldn't need to invite, he will jump or fly there for Mak. But it would mean that it will only be nice to call his mum along too, who is a very nice lady. So 13 already. And if Jianwei surprise us and turn up, will be 14. If he brings Xue'e, will be 15. My grandparents most prob wouldnt be interested in the BBQ food but since Lun says we should ask them since my grandma prepared the food. And if they suddenly crave for unhealthy food, would be 17. And if my dad passes by and decide to kop some, we can't stop him cos the bill of the food is charged to the company. He will most prob kop for himself, gf and probably the 2 dogs. That will be 21. Hahaha.

I know I exaggerated the figure. Its can't possibly be 21. But thats the most modest estimation.

But lets say grandpa, grandma decides to be healthy, Daddy and gf goingg out for nice dinner, Mak and Megaa busy playing, Megaa's mum busy telling Mak how her son misses him, Lun busy playing with the 2 dogs, the 2 dogs full by licking Lun's hands, Peg decides to start her slimming regime, we will have more than enough food. Haha.

Jokes aside, I will see how much food we have and if I think its not enough before we start, we'll go cold storage get more stuff or da bao some char kuay tiao or whatever from Newton Circus. Or there is bound to be simple stuff like sausages and crabstick in the kitchen. =) If not, then we'll have cup noodles from 7-11 again lor. How nice. =D

If you are thinking of telling me that you will help solve the problem by not going, leave more food for us, I WILL SLAP YOU!!

Haha, but I believe that everyone is enthu about it. So no one will every think of doing that.

Till then!! Can't wait.

pEg

No comments: