18 December 2005

Whoa! Check it out!

Good morning!!

haha.. and its very very morning ar! take a look at the time and you will realise that i haven't gotten used to the time in singapore yet.. i woke up at 4am, feeling so damn fresh and alert! but with nothing to do, i decided to come online and check out for updates on the chalet..

whoa.. coming home after 5 weeks, a lot of things has changed! all for the better, up to now.. haha.. there has been some major furniture movement at home and also some new addition of new stuff.. somehow, i dun know how my bro has the ability.. but he got broadband for the family, bought a new family computer that will arrive next week, got SCV for us and got a new hi fi for the study room.. whoa.. to my knowledge, i dun think he plays 4d or toto.. if he did, he must have been damn lucky, bcoz i play regularly but never win anything before yet.. damn..

i just hope he got the money using legal means and will continue to pay for all these stuff himself.. somehow, its different that this time round he got things for the house rather than for just himself.. i am say i am very proud of him and feel very touched that he is now much better than he was 2 years ago.. his attitude towards my dad n mum has changed for the better, he is less rebelious and more serious in his nursing work now.. i am just damn proud of him.. it is just too bad that he still smokes, still wants to learn riding a motorbike..

i only learnt he is learning a bike when i came back.. my mum told me.. and she asked me to try to dissuade him becoz of safety issues and all.. but i found it very hard to do that.. how to explain without hurting my bro? how to do that without being too authoratative and bossy? hmm.. i must think about it and try to dissuade him.. my dad and mum has been worried sick after learning about this and i dun think they can sleep well at night.. just imagine, eldest son flying up there everyday, second son riding bike (worst still, in singapore, with a lot of drivers like Peggen, who can't pass first time one), zipping around the road everyday... AND if my youngest brother decides to go climb the Mount Everest or sign on the red berets, my mum and dad really dun need to sleep liao.. hahahhaa...

even my dog also got changes! haha.. luckily, she still remembers me and still loves me as much as before!! all the stunts and "special-to-me-only" commands was obeyed and carried out perfectly and beautifully.. and she still charges at me when i enter the door.. it was a damn touching sight man.. so the change to her was that she is now wearing a Elizabeth's Collar.. Its a piece of plastic placed around her neck until she looks like a trumpet.. this is to prevent her from scratching her head, coz my doggy has some skin problems now and she keeps scratching herself damn hard, until the eyes and head area will bleed that kind.. before i left for aussie, i sent her to the vet for medication and i told my dad to get one for her.. but unfortunately, he got a pink one.. hahaha! imagine a black, ferocious dog wearing a pink trumpet over her.. hahahahaha! damn funy looking.. but she is damn cute, and will be forever cute to me.. things like that is not based on appearance one.. she may lose all her hair, be rotting here and there, drooling everywhere and only have 1 ear, 1 eye and 2 teeth.. but the bond will always be there.. look into her eyes and you can just feel that she is still my dog..

alright, enough of me.. back to you guys..

tentatively, i can make it for the chalet. i can give a confirmed confirmation only on Monday, latest Tuesday.. the programme sounds good, and it sounds like what we have been doing at chalets ever since we knew each other.. hahahaha! but i got a new drinking game called the "Pyramid game" that we can play.. haha.. whoa.. that one siong ar.. hahaha.. prepare to die!

to chay and rong, me got some suggestions to give for the programme.. we can ask miss peggen to prepare some sports, like getting her table tennis equipment ready.. i have seen jianwei and lun play table tennis before.. me also play not bad.. but never try playing it when i am drunk before.. i wanna see pple try to play "drunken ping pong"!! ahahahha..

peggen, do u have shot glasses? see if u can get 1 or 2 ok? play games use shot glasses better to manage the drinks and punishment.. coz our gang tink only u, Den, Chay and myself can Tah using beer mugs.. the rest will faint.. and yar, i got 2 surprises for u all..

and erm.. countdown to xmas eve? how sian is that? hahaha.. but we shall see lar huh.. hahaha.. i doubt u all will know how to count after 12 am if u all play my games and take the punishment accordingly.. hahahahaha!!

to rong, the carnival thing for ur church.. hmm, my answer shall be the same.. i will go if everyone in this group goes.. and i will leave if anyone tries to psycho me to convert or things like that.. hahaha.. okie? keep us updated!

chay, u need favour from NS men? wats up? i smsed u but u din reply.. was i too late? hm.. but i guess i wun reply to smses sent at 4am also ar.. hahaha..

tats all folks..

going breakfast with my daddy now.. its almost 5.45am le..

haha.. posting is a good time waster.. hahahhaa..

gonna search for sheh shi man's shows on scv when i get back! shiok!

regards,
mak

No comments: