03 December 2005

Hey peepz, did a little changes to our side bar. Neatened all the pictures. They are now of the same size. Some of them, because I took from out photobucket, the quality of the picture have been affected by the numerous resizing. So if want a nicer one, please send me the picture. Or repost it on photobucket WITHOUT RESIZING IT and let me know. If you wanna change picture, do the same thing.

Rong, Den and Des, I chose/rechose a better picture for you all.

The purpose of putting up our birthdates is to remind all of us of one another's birthday. Simply because with effect of 2006, we are going to do away the procedure of one person buying present while the others just chip in. Firstly, its so insincere to do that. Many at times, we don't even know what we chipped in for. Secondly, it can be quite hard to 'chase back' the money, especially if its just a few dollars. But that few dollars makes up to quite alot cummulatively. I'm sure some people still owe me money. But believe it anot, I really cannot remember. So I trust you all to be honest with me.

So, sharing of presents is still possible in smaller groups. Or if there are extraordinary circumstances. And also, it is now up to the individual to decide and really think of what you wanna get for that person or if you wanna get him/her anything at all, rather just go with the majority and say 'sui bian'.

To be honest, I wanted to implement this long long time ago liao. But someone suggested that we should wait for the year to end and start in the new year in order to be "fair". So ok lor, since everyone's birthday is over, we will start next year. And the first person to turn 20 will be lao chay! Hope you all don't forget. =)

And yeah, why am I so free to do this things.

COS I FINISH EXAMS!

Hooray hooray, holi holiday!!

pEg

No comments: