10 December 2005

YahoooOOOOooo!

hahaha! hello, and good morning!

yep, i am back, feeling even better than before! haha, really, i am in fact, feeling very happy now!

ok, firstly, its due to the weekend! finally, the day has come for us to all take a break and relax, and stay away from flying for a while.. we can book out after breakfast and i can finally go down town to eat some Chinese food and shop a bit.. although i seriously doubt i can find anything nice and unique to buy for pple back in singapore.. hahaha, but anyway, book out always sound nice to people in service huh... haha.. try to understand.. hahaha!

next, my love for flying has been revived and its now even stronger than before!! Reasons are that i have passed my 1st phase! haha, and that is quite a feat i guess, coz now my course is only let with 8 people.. should be completing Phase 2 by next wednesday and will defintely be home by Friday! and people, this is the crucial part, coz once i pass this Phase 2, things should start to be going smooth already.. also, i had a change of instructor in Phase 2! hahaha, he is vey very very good and professional! almost like the best tigress here! hahaha! really.. he scolds and yells at me during my flight but he don't humiliate me as a person! he points out my mistakes and teaches me how to do them correctly!! and he motivates and encourages me.. whoa.. when other tigress made me feel like dying and giving up, this guy here simply made me want to pass it for him if not for anything else.. and, I WILL DO IT.. i will strive to pass it and return home soon..

thats about it for tamworth.. back to u guys in singapore..

starting with shiyin.. hahaha.. the lyrics to si xing bu gai abit wrong ar.. some minor pronounciation problems here and there.. hahaha.. but this is the problem with every song nowadays, regardless whether its Chinese, Cantonese, English or whatever.. sometimes, in order to fit the songs and rhyme, the singers purposely "mis-pronounce" or "alter" the sound of the word abit.. Si Xing Bu Gai has some of these examples, and Jay Chou in November's Chopin also has a few done in good style..

anyway, i really can't wait to go Halo with you people again.. you all better reserve one free day sometime next week to go with me.. and MAKE DAMN SURE that the attendance is perfect! hahaha.. can't wait to drink till i seh again.. i am starting to miss the feeling liao! and although we have alcohol here, i always limit myself to 2 bottles of Heineken on weekends becoz i tell myself i am here on training and NOT ON HOLIDAY.. haha.. i can't wait to get drunk again! and of course, i want to sing Sae Xing But Goi with Shiyin, One Night In Beijing with Chay, Shen Bian with Peggen and MANY MANY MANY songs more!! hahaha!

and just to let you all know, i finally found my favourites in November's Chopin too! hahaha.. Hei Se Mao Yi, Feng, Si Main Chu Ge, Piao Yi and Mai Ya Tang has been listed as my MOST LISTENED TO tracks since i had the CD.. hahaha... can't wait to try singing them too! woohoo!

Peggen, hmmm... i am starting to get confused.. hahaha.. (Just in case you are gonna misunderstand, let me PRE-WARN you, i am going to make a joke.. DON'T BE offended ar.. haha..) yar, i am confused... First, you said you are looking for a job, short term with immediate payment.. then you changed the picture of you in this site.. and chay starts talking about Dick Head and soliciting in Red Light District...

hmm.. are you hinting us something? don't tell me you have found that short term, i immediate payment job already? oh no.. Peggen, COME ON! drag yourself out of it! before its TOO LATE!! you should had been more patient... i was about to recommend you a job at Starhub Customer Service, but now... I HAVE BEEN TOO LATE.. haiiizzz.. actually i should have guessed!! oh, why am i so stupid?! i knew something was wrong when i saw that weird picture of you on this blog site.. damn.. now i know...


hahahahaha... just kidding lar huh.. BUT, whatever it is, please remember to use protection ar..

Siew yu, now holiday season ar, go overseas must be careful.. especially when you go Just-Over-The-Sea... (whoOpps..) haha.. i won't let my mum go anywhere without my dad or me.. so, you should just be really careful.. go with a big bunch of trustable friends.. make sure they can fight well, otherwise make sure they run slower than you.. hahahaha! don't flash your jewellery and cash around, and stay away from cars like Mercedes and BMW.. just take care..

Never really hear from Rong and Mui.. but just wanna remind you two.. next week better keep a day free to go Halo.. be warned.. hahaha.. coz i know where you stay.. *roar!*

Weilun, 23rd and 24th Dec is still too far for me to plan.. i cannot confirm because i actually don't think i have much leave to clear liao and i MUST clear leave when i return.. so i doubt it will reach till 23rd and 24th, meaning i may be at work that 2 days.. so no confirmation yet from me.. but i want to go.. if nothing's on for me, then i will definitely go! haha..

I dreamt of Den getting a new GF last night! and its thanks to me, coz the girl is i recommend one.. hahahaha.. but i forgot who liao.. just remembered Den was damn happy.. keep thanking me and thanking me and thanking me.. hahaha.. hilarious dream.. So, den, you better try to make me happy, then maybe i can consider recommending some friends to you.. hahahaha...

hui jie.. i don't know if you are still alive after Wallaby.. i sms you in australia, you din reply.. i call you, your phone is off.. a week later, still the same.. a week later, still still the the same same... haha.. so, how are you?? are u back in singapore? leave a note here at this site ok? let us know you are still ok and set a day free for Halo with me next week.. ok?? (IF ANYONE SEES HUIJIE ON THE MSN, PLEASE GET HIM TO READ THIS.. THANKS)

Desmond, haha.. never see you post anything before leh.. haha.. delon also.. very long never hear from you all liao.. and jonathan also.. but i understand.. jonathan is a diver leh, underwater got no internet connection, and got a lot of water pressure on him there one.. hope you are coping fine.. hahaha..

when ever i look at the guys in our group, i just can't help but realise that all the guys are doing different things in NS! ahaha.. think of it, quite cool huh.. like we can set up our on mercenary force and train our own type of soldiers with our own specialty.. haha.. cool.. now just got to wait and see Chay and delon next year liao.. BMT.. IPPT.. SOC.. BAC.. BCCT.. ABC, Kiam Cai Char Lo Ti.. hahaha.. take my advice, start loving running now.. hahaha..

anybody got Google Earth? its a damn cool thing on the internet.. i have it here on this computer, and i went to explore many places with it.. i saw my home, even to the extent of seeing my dad's car parked in the carpark!! i saw all of your houses, Kranji, Esplanade and all the places you never think you will be going into.. its damn cool! you should all try it out.. i don't know the systems requirement but i think you can check it out at www.google.com, then search for Google Earth.. then you can check out Tamworth too.. hahahaha..

seeing my home from space really made me miss home.. miss my doggy.. miss my charmaine sheh to the core.. you know how much i miss her?!?!

its to the extent that when i go for my breakfast, (which has been bacon, eggs, pancake, hashbrown for the past 4 weeks!!!), i imagine that she woke up and made it for me.. erm, still in her very nice, AND DECENT, sleeping gown.. then putting the food nicely on the plate with a nice warm black coffee the way i want it.. then sitting down opposite me and eating breakfast with me..

of course, the food is actually made by the staff here, i put the food nicely myself, i made the coffee myself and sitting opposite me is really my coursemate in his flightsuit looking really sleepy with a bit of Bak Sai on his left eye..

but still, just thinking of it really warm up the cold gloomy morning.. and i can really go to fly a bit more cheerful and motivated.. and i wish one day, my darling Shi Man can do that for me in reality.. haiiiizzz...

nowhere in the globe i rather be, no one in the world i rather see, than the girl of my dreams that made me be, so happy but now so lonely..

i just love this line.. and thankfully i have her photo in my wallet all the time.. if not, i think i will really die..

hmm.. Hey! That rhymes! hahahaha... can rap!!! "yo everybody i just love this line.. thankfully i have her photo all da time.. if not i will really die.."

time to go and wake my friends up liao.. go eat breakfast (prepared by my darling Ah Sheh).. then book out! hahaha.. maybe can think i am booking out, walking down the streets of Tamworth with her hand in mine, both laughing happily as we shop and eat and look at scenaries.. if only its real..

hahaha..

Singapore, I am coming home soon!!

YahoooOOOOOooo..

Regards,
mak

No comments: