04 May 2005

boreD

Heyo peepz.. I'm so bored. Yesterday I was so busy that I don't even have time to rest and eat lunch decently. But today, I'm super bored. Give me work, give me work. Haha.

Hey! Start posting, people!!! Especially the guys! Mushrooms growing from here already!! Ok, not funny.

Oh well, Lunzi!! Its the beginning of the month. Your *ahem* is with me le. Haha.

Rong, you still working at baker's boy mah? Went to look for you yesterday but you weren't there. Thought I heard you saying that you will work for this week? Update us hor!! And ask me out when you are free. Call me more often, especially when you have a HP which "eats" your battery now. haha.

My darling Yin, I scored 50 for your second test. Was rather disappointed with the results until I realised that it was the highest score. Haha. See how well I know you. Inside out and outside in. Haha. And that question on the anklet. Its from me right? Haha.. So touched.

Most of you probably don't know what I am talking about. Go to Yin's blog and click on "darlings" and go to friendtest. Haha. See, I'm promoting for you.

Haiz.. I'm so bored. Post something for me to read lah.. Write more testi.s for us lah.. Haha...

pEg
[i forgot to sign off again. specially came back to edit to sign off. haha.]

No comments: