08 May 2005

chatted with chay!

Heyo peepz, chatting with Chay now. He will be coming back on 26th May on China Eastern at about 8pm. You all want to go fetch him? Its a thursday lah, most prob we all have to work or study the next day. If can, we can dawn at the airport. Cos I'll be flying the next morning to Hong Kong. Not sure about the exact time but I know its a morning flight. Hah! K, Jian, don't say that I keep flying. Its my last time le. School gonna start soon. Haha. Very fast hor? 6 months past just like that... Rong, we are gonna start mugging again! Hah! And for this trip, all those I haven't bought present for during my previous trips will get presents from me this time. *promise (to try)* Haha.

So sad, today's zhong yi zui ai xian got no Ru Hua so far! Haha! Coming soon, coming soon! Ru Hua rocks! hahaha

pEg

No comments: