11 May 2005

yeah.. i'm here again

Oh yeah, Peg's here again! Haha. Its almost 2 now and I haevn't done a single thing at work except to pick up phone, and yes, to look for teacher. *glares at Lun* Haha.. Today totally slack man. So what have I been doing? I just changed my blogskin again! Haha... Took me quite alot of time. Wanted to have a cool and solemn skin but can't find nice ones. And in the end, I got something that is directly opposite. Haha. Take a look man, peepz. mOooo...

BTW, I'm feeling better now. Mood swing bah. Its pretty common for me. Hee.

Argh.. Lun! I think I need to get a pool of relief teachers ready just in case things like that happen again. hah! Like the cap?? Quick tell them how sweet Peg is to you and I happen to "know' that you are thinking of buying a beige colour cap. Xing ling xiang tong leh.. Hahaha. But so sad, its Peggen and not Peg** Haha... =PpP

Rong, called you so many times. MIA ah? So friday how??? I'll have tuition from 430 to 6. And I'm free after that. Cancelled my driving le. So how?? Still waiting for you to confirm with me leh. Tell us where you working now and stuff. And have you heard any news from the unis? And IF IF IF they never accept you (although we don't hope this will be the case), I can find out about SIM for you. You can take business and stay in touch with economics. I have SIM and some other private uni brochures in my office. If you want, just let me know k? But in the meantime, just wait patiently for good news k? *hugz*

Yin, my darling... *knock knock* Where have you been? Haven't seen you online and haven't seen you update your blog. Ni zai na li?? Tonight going mambo again huh? Sobsob, I can't go.

Yu, I'm here to listen if you want to share. Especially if its regarding someone I know. Even if its not, I can listen too. =D

Mak Jia Yuan, yes, you are right. You may get over it but you might not be able to forget. Guess there's no need to elaborate or explain. Its clear, to me, at least. Aiyah, but you... Continue wooing your Sheh Shi Man bah. Then you wouldn't get hurt or hurt anyone. Cool eh~ Haha. And hor, you better pray that they don't ask you Maths today. If you can't do, I'll dock your pay ah!!!! haha. But there's a high possibility cos most of them are finishing their exam soon and A-Math is usually the last few papers. Hahaha. You better pray hard hard ah.

Jony boy, haven't thank you for your windbreaker that night. Hah! With that, I was already on the verge of freezing to death le. Without your "wen nuan pai" windbreaker, I might have frozen to death. Wahaha. If I knew going to watch movie, I wouldn't have worn so little lah. Hah! I was dressed for makan in the coffeeshop.

Does Delon and HuiJie know the existence of this blog huh? Or they just don't care? Haha. At least Mui posted one post and to the very very very least, even Den tagged something.

OK, I bian blog bian eat lunch and this entry took me about an hour. Haha. Still no work. Hah! Waste my precious time. Enough said anyway. Tata~

pEg

No comments: