08 May 2005

Finally...

wahaha! finally got pple come post something le!! yeah..

and finally, i heard something from HER le.. she tuo somebody to pass a message to me.. haha.. she ask me to stop sms-ing her, and said i was irritating.. cool huh? hey guys, have i been irritating to u all too? have you all been tolerating me all these while too?? irritating.. hm.. haha.. irritating.. yeah, tats a nice word.. wahahaha!

after writing some songs, i am also venturing into publishing a book. haha.. guys, aren't u proud to know such a creative and intelligent, plus irritating guy like me?? hahaha!! i have thought of the title and has started work on it le.. once its done, i will publish it here k?? hahaha.. let me juz let u guys in abit on the production.. like movie trailers like tat.. hahaha.. the title is gonna me called..

"101 Great Words of Rejections", Written and Illustrated by MJY.

hahahaha.. some of the greatest hits and all-time-favourites are "don't have feelings for you" and "you are irritating" and of course, "Stop messaging me anymore"... hahaha!

in case u pple are worrying about me, dun worry... im not sad.. sometimes, at the moment when u realise tat u have been a fool, u feel like laughing out loud.. u feel like drinking n celebrating.. hahaha! irritating fool.. tats me!! ;)

tough times don't last, tough man do! i miss the army life! something to tired me out and keep me from thinking about her... i miss her, i really do.. haha.. but whats the point??!!? hahaha... ladies n gentlemen, be patient while u await my next productions!! hahaha..

Mak, Da Fool..
(Mai De Fu in chinese) hahaha!!

No comments: