12 May 2005

pEg 12/5

Oh yeah.. Good morning everyone! haha.. Its seems like my blogging time is totally different from you all. But its ok, then I have time to read everything then blog. Hee.

Hey Mak, that girl's name is Pitchaya Kraikeratekong, nickname Peach. Haha... She's still a young girl, only 15, you better not do anything funny ah!! Haha. Just kidding lah. And that super ah gua boy, his mother is a walking Christmas Tree man. Hahaha! My jaws dropped and couldn't close back when I first saw her in Bangkok. Hahaha... Ok, whatever. You lucky that you tide through that 3 hours without any maths stuff, esp A math. Haha. Anyway, this Peach's full name is considered quite short for a Thai le. When you meet Mongolian's name, you will faint ah. Haha, if you happen to be there again or Lun if you want to challenge yourself. Ask Megaa for his full name and try to remember the spelling without writing down. Haha. Even his mother also abit blur about the spelling sometimes lor. Haha.

Rong, I did receive your message. Its ok lah, just let me know lor. Anyway, SO FAR, I got nothing on for Friday. If you cannot meet me, then I will be super lonely, wandering like a lost soul in Orchard Road, looking at people laughing happily with someone beside them and feeling even more lonely. Then maybe go catch a movie with neither someone on my right nor on my left, munching popcorns alone. If its funny, then I laugh alone. If its sad, then I cry alone. If its scary, then I scream alone. If I'm scared, I'll grab the arm rest lor. That's about it. Nothing much la.. Hahaha...

Yu, I read your blog. Let us know how we can help you k? Hope you get to enjoy yourself with your khaki..! Cheer up, cheer up, cheer up, girL!! Kick those guys' asses and we girls rule man.. Haha... No offence to the guys in our gang hor.

Yin, I know what you mean. I don't know how you manage to hang on to it although he has someone for quite long le. Well, whatever it is, just follow your heart. Even if your heart asks you to do irrational things, that's still what you will feel happy doing. So yeah, follow your heart. But if you want to be rational and follow your mind, then ignore the heart. Cos I think these 2 always clash. The angels and the devils fighting, like how I always describe to Rong. haha. So yah, if you want to follow your mind, then you got to be damn determined. And I mean DAMN determined! Whatever it is, jia you! We will be here for you!!

It seems like there's only 5 of us blogging so hard. Haha! The rest of the guys better blog when you all book out!!!

pEg

No comments: